Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP clan games, get 24,000 points myself in a 40 member clan, can't even reach 50k D=

RIP clan games, get 24,000 points myself in a 40 member clan, can't even reach 50k D=

D=

=[

]=

T^T

=C

=(

wonder what's the data

of daily active player in

coc

Last edited by RachelDawnAmber; December 28th, 2019 at 03:46 AM.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Sounds like you're in a bad clan. Try moving on to a more active clan if yours isn't meeting your expectations. Or if you're the leader of the clan then kick the players who either contribute no points or contribute the bare minimum and start recruiting active players.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 30 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Sounds like you're in a bad clan. Try moving on to a more active clan if yours isn't meeting your expectations. Or if you're the leader of the clan then kick the players who either contribute no points or contribute the bare minimum and start recruiting active players.
    I was thinking I'll just create 7 more TH6 accounts to 50k myself LuLz

A clan that can fit at least 3 of my mains, that's active and somewhat casual is hard to find

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Centennial Club
    Join my clan, We always hit max points and are pretty casual. Might be to casual haha. We are all adults. Interested?

Kick and recruit. Then kick the new recruits. Repeat. Until you find a honey badger.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Totally unnecessary, OP. I frequently post in 'need a clan' for anyone that comes up short in clan games that wants my help. I have more than enough accounts to max out my clans and yours...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    ...wonder what's the data of daily active player in coc

Kudos to you for being an awesome Clan Games enthusiast and winning 24,000 points by yourself. Compared to you, I feel like a slacker winning 4,000 points but I enjoy being a chillaxed Clasher.

BTW, in my clan of 40 members, 19 of us won 4,000 points and the total we won so far is 93,700 with about 3 hours left. I'm blessed to be in clan with CG enthuisasts.

Our Clan Leader is right when he stated in the past that getting to 4,000 points is a point of pride for many clanmates.

---
    Lynn
    December 27, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 28th, 2019 at 05:35 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

In my Clan, Me and 7-8 other clanmates have a race who climb the hill first. We are 120k+ now with half clan at 4k.
    This time i have gold board under my name😊

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    In my Clan, Me and 7-8 other clanmates have a race who climb the hill first. We are 120k+ now with half clan at 4k.
    This time i have gold board under my name
    I got the gold board too. 4000 points during the first day Our clan only got around 100k points, but it's holiday time and lots of people in my clan are in adulthood already. maybe one day we'll reach the magical 200k points

Youre in a bad clan id suggest you find a new one. If its yours find new members