Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 400 sanctuary animals can be done!

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Mines over 500 now and to be honest i would be surprised to hear if anyone thought it couldnt be done its such a long season this time so it was always very doable
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Mines over 500 now and to be honest i would be surprised to hear if anyone thought it couldnt be done its such a long season this time so it was always very doable
    open your mind a little...or read posts others have written.

It can be done if you’re in a big NH where you can communicate with others in the Valley. I play Solo, I can’t communicate with anyone in my Valley. I have tried really hard to do it Solo, with the odd contribution by one or two others, but the others either don’t know they need to put them in the sanctuaries or don’t care to...or are simply inactive.

So, yet again, I’ll miss out on the deco because I have NO control over the other players.

i can’t do any more than I’ve done because of fuel & full wallet and I’ve wasted tokens on the rubbish I’ve been forced to buy to use up tokens. This V6 Valley has not been fun for me at all. Bring back V5 I say!

if they persist with this type they need to put much more in the shop and do a better/ forced viewing tutorial to give those of us who can’t communicate in the Valley a chance.

Also, the waiting to offload animals needs to go. And the broken trucks. It’s like they don’t actually want us to play in there.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club

Valley players need to be tiered like in the derby

There is a basic problem in setting up a collaborative task and then failing to provide any means of communication so people can work together.

I am solo, and I think there are only 1-2 other players in my Valley who are contributing at all, although not very much. We may just sneak in, but I have collected between an average of 12-15 a day (between my main and baby farm), and it has been a major DRAG. This season is eminently do-ABLE, but for many it is not being DONE.

VALLEY PLAYERS NEED TO BE GROUPED ACCORDING TO ACTIVITY IN PAST VALLEY SEASONS. Free riding has always existed in the valley, but this season's change in rules about animal collection has exacerbated the fundamental flaw in the entire "collaborative" structure of the valley.
    --------------------
    Level 120

Hoodie and I have fought tooth and nail to collect the animals needed to open the exclusive shop. Seems not many others have contributed to the cause. I've even seen a few trucks with 3 animals sitting in the same spot for numerous days.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    And the broken trucks.
    Which still (or actually, again... iirc they had fixed it at some point?) can't be repaired.

open your mind a little...or read posts others have written.

It can be done if youíre in a big NH where you can communicate with others in the Valley. I play Solo, I canít communicate with anyone in my Valley. I have tried really hard to do it Solo, with the odd contribution by one or two others, but the others either donít know they need to put them in the sanctuaries or donít care to...or are simply inactive.

So, yet again, Iíll miss out on the deco because I have NO control over the other players.

i canít do any more than Iíve done because of fuel & full wallet and Iíve wasted tokens on the rubbish Iíve been forced to buy to use up tokens. This V6 Valley has not been fun for me at all. Bring back V5 I say!

if they persist with this type they need to put much more in the shop and do a better/ forced viewing tutorial to give those of us who canít communicate in the Valley a chance.

Also, the waiting to offload animals needs to go. And the broken trucks. Itís like they donít actually want us to play in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hoodie and I have fought tooth and nail to collect the animals needed to open the exclusive shop. Seems not many others have contributed to the cause. I've even seen a few trucks with 3 animals sitting in the same spot for numerous days.
    Yes. All of this.

I play solo. The first three valley season were terrible for my farm, think only about 40 chickens were collected one season, in fact it was difficult to find the chickens and another season donít think I saw another farmer. The last three seasons have been the opposite. This season 647 animals have been collected to date with more being added by the hour, lots of trucks and everyone seems to contribute. It is very much the luck of the draw and is really good when in an active Valley but so frustrating in a quiet one, especially as the Valley is played over weeks so it can be a long time hoping for others to join in. Donít know how SC can regulate this one, a farm that is active this time might not be so productive next season and vice versa. Just hope my farm stays with an active Valley. Good luck to everyone still trying to reach 400

Whew! Our very small family NH has been working hard in the Valley. I am delighted to say that I got to contribute the last 3 animals to bring us up to 400.

This has been a mixed Valley experience for me.
    My favorite Valley Season was V5.

I do really like the creativity and ideas for this season. The rescuing escaped animals is a great idea (I do a little of this IRL), I like the idea of the fuel stations, particularly when some days have difficult or tedious ways to earn sun points for fuel.

The implementation of the great new elements is not ideal, and I hope will be massively overhauled by next season.
    Too few Animal Sanctuaries means the end of exploring the Valley, and having to remain close to a sanctuary. After collecting 3 animals, you have to burn too much fuel to circle back to a sanctuary, or have to backtrack unproductively past used, and thus inactive, buildings to get to a sanctuary before the animals escape. The clouds obscure the next closest sanctuary, and I’ve discovered a sanctuary by accident that didn’t have a PawPrint in the clouds.

I miss the chickens, and hope they will return in conjunction with the animals (perhaps as a way of enhancing the ability of players in inactive valleys to reach obtainable goals, and as a way of obtaining another exclusive item in the shop).

The Gas Stations are a great idea, but to be limited to tiny quantities that don’t make it worthwhile to travel to them, is just not useful to avid gamers. Please increase the minimum fuel amounts available (3 is just not helpful, and is a slap in the face when you’ve wasted fuel hoping to get there for some help.)

There must be a glitch in this Valley Season, not showing what buildings are set up for group requests.

I’m not using the bonus gifts (pig with mustache) well, due to the bomb, and not being able to use any skill with the cards to detect it or obtain treasures offered. Challenge me, please, and let me keep what I’ve earned through skill - not chance - (so much more fun); rather than holding out free gifts and then randomly snatching them all away (which is what an older kid did to me when I was little. He thought it was hilarious - I didn’t.)

Please listen to SmallChange! The difficulties and ideas she expresses here, if remedied and implemented, would greatly enhance the playability and enjoyment of the game.

I love the creativity of the Valley, and had a great time playing V5. I believe you’ll be able to seamlessly blend in these new elements into an enjoyable, no-stress Valley - hopefully soon.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; December 30th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

I sympathize with those who are struggling to make 400 in the Valley. Just because it is easy for some does not make it so for everyone. The mark of a good game is balance and fun for all players. That doesn’t mean everyone always wins or succeeds but it does mean that their efforts are rewarded (just like in a derby...our own efforts get us a certain number of horseshoes...they are not dependent on everyone completing the derby to get the reward we earned through our personal effort). I am hoping people with truckloads of animals figure out they have to deliver those critters to the sanctuary.

It can be done if you’re in a big NH where you can communicate with others in the Valley. I play Solo, I can’t communicate with anyone in my Valley. I have tried really hard to do it Solo, with the odd contribution by one or two others, but the others either don’t know they need to put them in the sanctuaries or don’t care to...or are simply inactive.

So, yet again, I’ll miss out on the deco because I have NO control over the other players.

i can’t do any more than I’ve done because of fuel & full wallet and I’ve wasted tokens on the rubbish I’ve been forced to buy to use up tokens. This V6 Valley has not been fun for me at all. Bring back V5 I say!

if they persist with this type they need to put much more in the shop and do a better/ forced viewing tutorial to give those of us who can’t communicate in the Valley a chance.

Also, the waiting to offload animals needs to go. And the broken trucks. It’s like they don’t actually want us to play in there.
    I agree completely. I’d also like to see the animal escapes go. It’s really annoying to have to use hard-won fuel to have to pick up escaped animals.