Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you Supercell 'clash of clans'

Thank you Supercell 'clash of clans'

I can't remember how long I have been playing coc, but it's 3 years now since I've been a cancer warrior... it's Christmas day here in my place and am home alone... not actually alone because I'm with my 8 coc accounts... there were many a time that I felt isolated and thought that I was going to die all alone... but coc was always there to lift up my spirit... Jan of 2019 my oncologist gave me 4 months to live but hey... it's Christmas today... here I come 2020 along with my chosen barbarians, archers, goblins and giants to loot you... am confident that together with my troops we are going to celebrate many more Christmases... thank you CoC...

Centennial Club
    Dear Yangerlongchar,
    i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year, a good 2020 and many years more!
    Clash on!

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Thank you Yangerlongchar for sharing your touching story and how Clash of Clans has made a positive impact on your life. You're not alone as your fellow Clashers are here to support your struggle against a terrible disease.

I'd like to wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year and many more Christmas miracles to enjoy CoC.

---
    Lynn
    December 24, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 25th, 2019 at 07:14 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Glad the doctors were wrong and hope they continue to be and we have you clashing with us much longer...cheers

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yangerlongchar View Post
    I can't remember how long I have been playing coc, but it's 3 years now since I've been a cancer warrior... it's Christmas day here in my place and am home alone... not actually alone because I'm with my 8 coc accounts... there were many a time that I felt isolated and thought that I was going to die all alone... but coc was always there to lift up my spirit... Jan of 2019 my oncologist gave me 4 months to live but hey... it's Christmas today... here I come 2020 along with my chosen barbarians, archers, goblins and giants to loot you... am confident that together with my troops we are going to celebrate many more Christmases... thank you CoC...
    Merry Christmas & new year

It's been a wonderful 4 years here. Thanks everyone and stay in touch!
    Here you come 2020 is right! You just keep looking forward my friend and know you are not alone. We are all here together💗 Stay strong and Happy Holidays!

https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)

Happy Christmas and God bless you and happy new year

You are a fighter and even death can not come near against brave fighter. Wish you good health in 2020 and many more years to liveand play your 8 coc accounts

Centennial Club
    This game is a good distraction in many ways... Keep it up. May the 2020 come great for you! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Dear Yangerlongchar , Clash is always your family mate . Happy Christmas mate have a great new year