Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Crop Event Needs to Go

Crop Event Needs to Go

The 3x crop event is a disaster. Got to be the most dreaded event in the game.

It messes up derby play. It messes up Valley play. It messes up the Daily Dirt.
    Cannot do my sun task. Got 2 ads posted on a shop full of wheat at 1 coin. Just sits there.

I hear you.Same here,DD is a mess only crops that wont sell,couldnt even do wheating

Need to make my own wheat. Can't find any wheat in my DD! Filled with other crops. The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    The 3x crop event is a disaster. Got to be the most dreaded event in the game.

It messes up derby play. It messes up Valley play. It messes up the Daily Dirt.
    Cannot do my sun task. Got 2 ads posted on a shop full of wheat at 1 coin. Just sits there.
    I agree completely. Today I have rice as a sun task, and that usually sells instantly at full price. Today I’m having a hard time selling it at 10 for 1 coin. Wheat would be a nightmare!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Need to make my own wheat. Can't find any wheat in my DD! Filled with other crops. The irony.
    LOL. Thank you Benjamin9632 for the laugh. I looked at my silo have several crops with low levels so I quickly planted 5 different crops to replenish my reserve. The 3x crop event is timely and works for me.

---
    Lynn
    December 24, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I agree they should drop this event.

Silo full faster, selling the extra crops would not help much since rss not selling fast even at 1 coin.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by xaimaster View Post
    I agree they should drop this event.

Silo full faster, selling the extra crops would not help much since rss not selling fast even at 1 coin.
    Are visitors walking up the road to your house asking to buy the crop you have the most?

---
    Lynn
    December 24, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 25th, 2019 at 02:57 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Are visitors walking up the road to your house asking to buy the crop you have the most?

---
    Lynn
    December 24, 2019
    No, they always asking for my tools and fruits because that's what I have most and I will never sell fruits to those visitor

With a silo 6000+ .......3x crop event? Oh...didn't notice, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    With a silo 6000+ .......3x crop event? Oh...didn't notice, sorry.
    wow! this is cool.
    I faired okay with a 2500 capacity silo. I don't mind this event. I plan for all those crops I tend to run out of and get triple of them. It works.
    * Level 114 Farm named TerriBug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.