Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Crop Event Needs to Go

During the 3x crop event i used to buy all the 1 cent wheat i can, thinking i was helping less fortunate players with tiny silo's. Took me some time to realize that i was mostly helping the wheat bots. That was long ago. Still today i have my "thicc" moments, sadly *rolleye*
    Across my farms i have 12000+ silo capacity and it takes a monent to move around tons of crops with only 2 devices. So, it is cheaper to upgrade several smaller silos than one very large (SEM-wise).uhm..sam-wise? Samwise? Frodo is that you?.
    Last edited by BULIGO; December 26th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    The 3x crop event is a disaster. Got to be the most dreaded event in the game.

It messes up derby play. It messes up Valley play. It messes up the Daily Dirt.
    Cannot do my sun task. Got 2 ads posted on a shop full of wheat at 1 coin. Just sits there.
    got to be honest i like this event and find it very helpful with loading up on crops that take a long time to grow and i can also grow lots of rice that i turn into noodles and sell on for 1000 coins making a huge profit equally i grow lots of tomatoes as well as i can then do tomatoe juice or ketchup or salsa or grilled toms then theres the pink flower i grow lots of them and make loads of flower hats again for big profits so i would totally disagree with your most dreaded event statement and i think tbe only event that needs to go is the lame spin the wheel event
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

I agree with what you said, Mrlk, but, honestly, what is the purpose of an event like that one that suits to several players and is dreaded by most?

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    I agree with what you said, Mrlk, but, honestly, what is the purpose of an event like that one that suits to several players and is dreaded by most?
    dreaded by most? I like harvest boosts as well
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    dreaded by most? I like harvest boosts as well
    Welcome in the club, then!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Fascinating assertion, Buligo. I'm speculating that Team Hay Day has created the 3x crop event to benefit many players so they may increase their crop yield and make more coins during a limited time frame. Moreover, Team Hay Day has access to data reviewed by their Data Analyst who will tell the game team how many players participated in the event and should they repeat it in the future and how often.

Team Hay Day won't share the proprietary data with us publicly because we haven't signed a Non Disclosure Agreement.

The above are my speculations.

---
    Lynn
    December 26, 2019
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Sorry I guess I annoy most of u by buying those cheap crops and reselling them for a profit.

eBay in Hay Day!

I also hate this event. My silo is over 10,000 but it fills up in this event. Just screws up my system. And if you end up with a crop derby task...ugh, just ugh.
    Level 211

Centennial Club
    It's for me an event to get my crops where I wanted to have. Wheat for the bundles, and more crops that I can't keep up because of the grow time of it. A real benefit.

They should stick to just 3 selected crops at x3 rather than all crops, then people have the choice.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 200
    Town Level - 62
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B