Thread: Latest Bingo Derby Frustrating

Latest Bingo Derby Frustrating

My neighborhood works well together and we all worked hard. Did not get a single bingo! I compared derby board to bingo board and kept track of all tasks not on bingo and found 25 to 50% of tasks given to choose on derby board were not on bingo board. We did not get what we needed like blackberry muffins, teachers and cowboys. I think I will opt out next bingo derby

Almost the same as us. My sister and I are the only ones in our NH and we ALWAYS get the three bingo lines and usually could get all of them if there was anything to be gained! This time, however, we managed 1 bingo. As you said, about half of the tasks on the bingo board never even came up and some of the tasks (serving townies mostly) were just not doable. My sister took a Serve 9 Locals task and, despite paying diamonds to call in 3 trains, got 1 Local. Likewise, the Strongman. In sheer frustration, she ditched the Locals task and that made us miss out on the final horseshoe prize . We had plenty of boats, fishing and mining tasks though! (Not much use after you’ve completed the first one.)

The same thing happened in my neighborhood. I gave up on the derby Saturday when we had finished most of the tasks to get 3 lines, but the game wouldn't spawn the last tasks we needed to get any of them, no matter how many I trashed. This had happened before, and that time a couple of the needed tasks came up at the very end of the derby. This time I gave up, because one of the needed tasks would probably have been impossible for us to finish 2x (townie), and the others weren't coming up either. Boats, fishing, and mining tasks were spawning constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasthomas View Post
    Almost the same as us. My sister and I are the only ones in our NH and we ALWAYS get the three bingo lines and usually could get all of them if there was anything to be gained! This time, however, we managed 1 bingo. As you said, about half of the tasks on the bingo board never even came up and some of the tasks (serving townies mostly) were just not doable. My sister took a Serve 9 Locals task and, despite paying diamonds to call in 3 trains, got 1 Local. Likewise, the Strongman. In sheer frustration, she ditched the Locals task and that made us miss out on the final horseshoe prize . We had plenty of boats, fishing and mining tasks though! (Not much use after you’ve completed the first one.)
    We did not even get any bingos. 23 people playing. Nice to hear from you. I am new to forum