Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Valley and fuel ...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    I make a circle in an area around a sanctuary one or two times a day while also getting my daily rewards. I usually get up to the 100 spin and occasionally the 200 if I have good sun tasks. I have a fully piggy bank and over 30 extra fuel right now. I have to buy all the items I don’t even want to keep my wallet from being full. I’m not bragging but just offering my strategy if it helps.

I think the main component to my strategy is to go in a circle around 1 sanctuary. There area usually close to 6 animals that regularly spawn near it so it’s not too much trouble to make a circle for 14-16 fuel two times a day with 3 spins. I always deliver 3 animals and I don’t start until I can make it all the way to the sanctuary with 3 animals so I don’t risk them getting out as much. I only do buildings if they are on my way or if I need them for the daily task. I only stop by fuel stations if they are on the way and only take free fuel or if it is offered for 1 diamond. About twice a week I make a 3rd animal delivery but instead of going in a circle I make a path from one sanctuary to another and then head back to my main sanctuary the next day. So I deliver about 48 animals a week.

Just wanting to show that it is possible to do the valley successfully with about 4 spins a day. My only frustration now is having too many tokens.

Kudos hyperdulia on your awesome fuel management and thank you for sharing your tips with us.

---
    Lynn
    December 28, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I really like the gas station additon to Valley.

When I can get 20 fuel for 1 diamond or occasional 3 to 4 free fuel, it adds up quickly and help reduce the sun task needed to earn fuel, especially on low level farms (lv 36 to 50) where I can barely reach 200-spin. 20 fuels is equivalent to 3 spins of 7 or 2 spins of 9, that's good enough for me.

The tricky part is to log in in time before the offer expires.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You made me log in .

I haven't posted about my latest experience, might as well share it here. In Season 4, I managed to stack up to 46 spins (without daily free spins) and use all fuel on the day prior to season ends. Filmed it for the fun. Took me about 1 hour to drive around, complete order and use fuel.

As for fuel (not spin), I can only stack up to 99. It makes sense to me to store spin instead of fuel when chests aren't the priority
    Thanks, Meo. Never thought youíd gotten all the way to 46 which is really encouraging. Maybe the ostensible max is 99 like the fuel?

Speaking of which, I got up 102 fuel today. Had 82 fuel when I bought a discounted 20 at the gas station. That was a nice surprise. I believe then that managed properly and circumstances allowing, we can get a maximum of 118 fuel: 98 + 20 assuming that the mechanics of other parts of the game pertain here as well.

As I type I have 93 fuel in the tank and only two spins stacked. Iíve been stuck since Tuesday and canít play until tomorrow. Iíll keep collecting spins the rest of the season because I have a fair amount of balancing to do with the tokens on my main farm. Trying to get to a minimum of 1901 of each token. Whether that will work on that farm is anyone's guess. The imbalance is real, folks. 😆. Once I can achieve that, two of the special shop items will be mine. Which is cool, because itís not as if thereíll be anything left in the regular shop. 😂

1901 because for some reason the piggy bank on that farm and one of the baby farms has maxed out at 402/399/399 instead of 400/400/400.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Thanks, Meo. Never thought you’d gotten all the way to 46 which is really encouraging. Maybe the ostensible max is 99 like the fuel?

Speaking of which, I got up 102 fuel today. Had 82 fuel when I bought a discounted 20 at the gas station. That was a nice surprise. I believe then that managed properly and circumstances allowing, we can get a maximum of 118 fuel: 98 + 20 assuming that the mechanics of other parts of the game pertain here as well...
    Indeed. After my active Valleymates and me got 400 animals a few weeks ago, I just cherry picked the sun tasks I like such as growing crops and some days, my truck stay still to conserve fuel. After spinning the wheel to get six fuels, I looked and now I have 88 fuels! How did that happen?

---
    Lynn
    January 2, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 3rd, 2020 at 12:29 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Boston Girl, my piggy bank is 402/400/398 as well so I am thinking this plays into their strategy somehow but haven’t put any real thought to it as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Boston Girl, my piggy bank is 402/400/398 as well so I am thinking this plays into their strategy somehow but haven’t put any real thought to it as of yet.
    Mine is 400/400/400, so maybe there’s a glitch with some of them.

Many thanks to the person who mentioned fuel prices go down over time. I just got 20 for 1 diamond instead of the original 15 diamond cost. I set a timer to remind me to come back and check it 5 min before expiration. Win!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Mine is 400/400/400, so maybe thereís a glitch with some of them.
    My piggy bank is at 403/399/398. Not sure how that happened either as the tokens were always being evenly distributed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Boston Girl, my piggy bank is 402/400/398 as well so I am thinking this plays into their strategy somehow but havenít put any real thought to it as of yet.
    My third largest farm just came in with 403/398/399

And yes LHD, Iím hoping it is just a glitch because an uneven piggy bank, especially if itís random, would make it even harder than it already is to get the ďrightĒ combination of tokens.

Your uneven piggy banks is due to full wallet PIGGY bank while receiving piggy bonus. When piggy bank has plenty of room, all token colour receive the same amount of token.

Just random speculation, as I can no longer test at this point, each token colour got the piggy bonus one after another, the last one cannot receive full amount due to limit.

For example, when the piggy bank is at 1194 (398 - 398 - 398) and you are about to receive 4 tokens of each colour. Let's say blue got the 4, you got to 1198 (402 - 398 -398) then red got only 2 tokens due to limit and green got nothing. Your piggy bank will end up at 1200 (402 - 400 - 398).

398/398/398 + 5/0/1 = 403/398/399

What we should be worried about is next season piggy bank. I'll post more info with screenshots in the other relevant thread later.
    Last edited by meonhoc; January 3rd, 2020 at 06:33 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::