Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Design flaw makes it almost impossible to buy 2 items from Valley exclusive shop

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I was reviewing threads and came across this one also posted by BULIGO. This would fit in with ur idea to balance animal delivery tokens and building requests better. Think most would be happy with this since it’s delivering the animals that throws our tokens off balance. I also imagine it would be quite simple for HD to make this change.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    In my opinion, sanctuary rewards should yield equal amounts of token (why not?), while the other buildings being different with different requests are okay as they are.
    A hippo is a hippo is a hippo.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I was reviewing threads and came across this one also posted by BULIGO. This would fit in with ur idea to balance animal delivery tokens and building requests better. Think most would be happy with this since it’s delivering the animals that throws our tokens off balance. I also imagine it would be quite simple for HD to make this change.

Originally Posted by BULIGO: In my opinion, sanctuary rewards should yield equal amounts of token (why not?), while the other buildings being different with different requests are okay as they are. A hippo is a hippo is a hippo.

If Buligo was referring to equal amounts of each color, I really like that idea. But the “hippo is a hippo” part makes me wonder if the suggestion is for equal total amounts of tokens, not necessarily color-balanced. Maybe Buligo will clarify this for us

An idea that just occurred to me would be to have each animal have its own color of token. For example, hippos would always give red tokens, giraffes would give blue tokens, and elephants would give green tokens, That way we’d have a choice about which animals/colors to collect. Usually I want more of one color than others because of the single-color items in the shop, and this way I’d be able to plan for that. Although it’s possible to do that to some extent with building requests, the number of tokens is so much smaller that it’s almost impossible to get 1,800 more of one color than the others (which is what I wanted last season when all 3 boosters required all-red tokens). But with the amounts of tokens the animals give, that would be very doable.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    If Buligo was referring to equal amounts of each color, I really like that idea. But the “hippo is a hippo” part makes me wonder if the suggestion is for equal total amounts of tokens, not necessarily color-balanced. Maybe Buligo will clarify this for us

An idea that just occurred to me would be to have each animal have its own color of token. For example, hippos would always give red tokens, giraffes would give blue tokens, and elephants would give green tokens, That way we’d have a choice about which animals/colors to collect. Usually I want more of one color than others because of the single-color items in the shop, and this way I’d be able to plan for that. Although it’s possible to do that to some extent with building requests, the number of tokens is so much smaller that it’s almost impossible to get 1,800 more of one color than the others (which is what I wanted last season when all 3 boosters required all-red tokens). But with the amounts of tokens the animals give, that would be very doable.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    My understanding of BULIGO’s post was the former.

Regarding a different token color for each animal type, that works too but HD would need to either give us the ability to pass an animal without picking it up or set it free. From what HeaveninTN and Cowslips were saying elsewhere most of the time we pause and pick the animal up so I think the way it’s currently designed we always pick up the animal. Only sometimes there is a glitch where even tho ur truck isn’t full u pass by without picking the animal up.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    My understanding of BULIGO’s post was the former.

Regarding a different token color for each animal type, that works too but HD would need to either give us the ability to pass an animal without picking it up or set it free. From what HeaveninTN and Cowslips were saying elsewhere most of the time we pause and pick the animal up so I think the way it’s currently designed we always pick up the animal. Only sometimes there is a glitch where even tho ur truck isn’t full u pass by without picking the animal up.
    You’re right—I’d forgotten about the automatic pick-up. That could be changed, but changing it would create other problems, so I guess my idea isn’t very workable—unless we’re also given the ability to either pass an animal without picking it up—or to set it free after automatically collecting it.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; December 28th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxylady1 View Post
    Lol I'm too preoccupied trying to get 400 animals collected with myself my baby farm and a hood member that cant play much....they say that you can play the valley either in a small hood or as a single player but this season has changed that! No one other than myself is gathering animals even though support says they keep 60 active players in any given hood....so it looks like no matter how hard I try it's pointless to achieve the top prizes! Very disappointing and support wont listen to me ...I've been told its luck but indeed if you read the valley instructive it outline how its supposed to operate
    I don't understand the dilemma of playing solo. There are many trucks in the valley that don't belong to my neighborhood and they all contribute to the total number of animals collected. Look around your Valley you should see other trucks. The only question is, are the other people in your Valley participating?

Valley Rip Off

I also had this problem with the valley. I carefully spent all my tokens that I needed to when I reached my limit. But I was unable to balance them because there was an excess of some tokens that I couldn’t spend. I was only able to get one prize from the valley even though I had enough money for both. The extra prizes at the end were grayed out automatically. I spent so many diamonds in the valley I am outraged. Because I didn’t even get all my prizes. And hay day support won’t admit that the valley has a glitch.