Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Server Status Part 3 (23.10.2012)

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation Hay Day Server Status Part 3 (23.10.2012)

Howdy dear neighbours! Hay Day seems to be back to normal! It was an unforeseen roller coaster with our servers and we for sure can relate how bad all of you feel about the unfortunate downtime. If you had purchased Tom with diamonds and you were affected by the downtime, please contact our customer support either via the in game Report An Issue feature or then email the team directly at: hayday.feedback@supercell.net. Our support team will look into your account logs and get back to you if you are entitled to a refund!

See you all in the game!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Can't hire Tom

I have been trying to buy diamonds to hire Tom for the past three days. The board pops up but the choices are gray and unresponsive. I am really addicted to Hay Day and this is causing me serious issue. My farm is called Thornton's Farm. Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Howdy dear neighbours! Hay Day seems to be back to normal! It was an unforeseen roller coaster with our servers and we for sure can relate how bad all of you feel about the unfortunate downtime. If you had purchased Tom with diamonds and you were affected by the downtime, please contact our customer support either via the in game Report An Issue feature or then email the team directly at: hayday.feedback@supercell.net. Our support team will look into your account logs and get back to you if you are entitled to a refund!

See you all in the game!

Cheers,

Nick
    Mine still isn't playing right. It takes forever for it to load when visiting other farms. It used to be really quick but now it takes forever. By the time I get to the other farms all the times r gone.

Fresh Spawn
    I am still experiencing problems too. I cannot get past the loading screen, takes ages and then it comes up with a message saying connection lost, server not responding, reconnect. I have tried restarting my iPad and still the same thing.
    Last edited by JaciP; October 24th, 2012 at 02:57 AM.

I have the same problem like jaciP! :-(

Question

09:04:472012-10-24

Zulu Time (2012-10-24)

Server status?
    Nothing makes you elite

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs up

Server down again 3 days in a row
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hay Day

Wednesday 24th October 2012

Auckland New Zealand 10.29pm.

I cannot get into the game and getting the message that the server is not responding.
    Last edited by bevys2004; October 24th, 2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: forgot the date

Fresh Spawn

Not working

It is still not working. I had like 15 mins ago 2 mins of playing time and then connection rtoubles again. This has been like that already 3 days and within this time I have lost Tom -time, boat shipments, etc. Since I cannot use this Report An Issue button I have sent email to yous support. I can imagine that respons time might be long, but I would like to get some estimation anyway. I bought diamons jsut to have Tom -time for few days and now I have lost at least 2 days. And it seems I cannopt use him at all.

So this issue is not solved!