Thread: Lv 51, active, derby focus, trader, helper! Looking for a new home!

Fresh Spawn

Lv 51, active, derby focus, trader, helper! Looking for a new home!

The members in my current neighborhood is no longer active. We used to be (always) number 1 in derby. I LOVE PLAYING DERBY SO MUCH. And now that none in my neighborhood is active, it's kinda dull just running the farm without playing derby
    And it's not fun playing derby without your members.
    I am very derby-focus, I trade stuff or giving it away if I can spare, I help my neighbor whenever and however I can.

If you have any recommendations for new home PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M DYING TO JOIN A NEW ACTIVE-DERBY FOCUS-HELPER NEIGHBORHOOD!

THANKS AND SEE YOU SOON! 🖤

We will actually help ....
    After a few bad experiences with annoying and helpless neighborhoods we decided to start our own currently we have 23 active players and compete in champions league derby. We help each other all the time with boat orders and derby tasks. Members range from level 30 to 150... we have people from Australia, South Africa, UK and US.. Feel free to join us and letís play together !!

Neighborhood name is WILL_ACTUALLY_HELP

TAG:9gvcju2g

Please have a look at our recruitment ad, search BC BARNYARD

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyranch1993 View Post
    After a few bad experiences with annoying and helpless neighborhoods we decided to start our own currently we have 23 active players and compete in champions league derby. We help each other all the time with boat orders and derby tasks. Members range from level 30 to 150... we have people from Australia, South Africa, UK and US.. Feel free to join us and letís play together !!

Hi pal!

Thank you for reaching out! Appreciate it! 😊👍🏻

I see that most of your members are on derby! Looks great! 👍🏻

I just sent you a request to join, my Farm Name: Bay (Level 59), please kindly accept me to your neighborhood! I am looking forward join you guys and get on derby! 😊

Thanks!
    Bay

Pro Member
    Hi Msbay, i've pmed you.
    MAGIC [Level 205 (#2yyjjcqc8)]
    Founder of Jovial Ville
    FB Messenger: Sharile Tan

Dreamers #PCGL2RLR no strict rules here. We assign elders asap when ur derby active. In champ league always. Cya

Fresh Spawn

Hi, I'm a level 47 farmer Username in-game is Poisioned Apple. Just sent a request to join your neighborhood. I'd love to be apart of a derby focused neighborhood.

Come check us out, we would love to have you. FUNTIME FARMS
    #uquyyuv