Thread: Need help with clan games?

Need help with clan games?

Th 13 Looking for a clan to help out with clan games.Will max!Not that interested in war.Maybe cwl if clan isnt too serious and hardcore.#22GROLUYC.

Signature by Holmes

Hey man, my clan is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. We are a chill group of mature clashers who are looking to expand our group. We are hella active, around 5 people on at all times and 150k last clan games. We always keep the chat chill and drama is not tolerated. Be sure to check us out! I invited you in the game boss. Thanks for your time and hope to cya soon

Not sure what you'd think of our clan regarding serious or hardcore war, but you're welcome to helping us with clan games. And CWL if you join.

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 4) (#29GRQ902G): 17+ wins | Gold League 2

About Us:
    • International Members
    • B2B Wars
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:
    • ANY town hall level
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord, and for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

We would love some help!
    Check us out here
    Link to thread
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; December 20th, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

Come check out FTH (Forget them haters) - Lvl 6 - #2002R0J9U.

We're certainly not a very high level, but we're on our way to becoming one as the atmosphere is chill and​ friendly , but strict with wars. We've recently started rebuilding after many of clanmates got too busy with life and had to quit for a while, so many of us have also come back from a break.

Some of us are now back, with new faces added in. I believe your addition to our clan is a perfect balance, with will help all our clan level up our attacking skills as a whole. As with everyone opt-ed in, you will be certainly involved with wars mostly, and we all try our best to max clan games as well (as well as have a chance to earn co-leader). If you're interested, read the thread listed in my signature. Say "tasty invited me from forums."

Love a bit of help to max clan games a bit faster. Cwl maybe good as well, as we're currently in gold 3.

We don't expect 3* masters, but that you worked your best at attacking, and aim eventually to be the 3* professional. But if you're already a pro, then all the better! Its also fine if you just want to farm and donate, just opt out please.

You'd certainly be a great addition to our clan, so we hope come visit and hope to see you there!

Btw we have a discord server, come visit there if you want as well. https://discord.gg/V5fsvXj
    ++ original recruiting thread in my sig

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

19th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    389 war wins
    30 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 39,370th in the world and 3,380th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League I
    465 war wins
    48 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 6,912th in the world and 522nd in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH13 - must have 155 combined hero levels
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 95 combined hero levels

Requirements to join BrotherhoodPL:
    If you're TH13 - must have 140 combined hero levels
    If you're TH12 - must have 105 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 90 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    We do not accept anyone who does not meet these criteria, and no TH9s or below

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. Anyone who is not a th13 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 13s, and most of our 12s. No th11s or below will likely be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH13, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. Only exceptions to these rules would be if a bunch of people opted out the same month and I was forced to use alternate players.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Japan, Morocco, Switzerland, Italy, China, Finland, Germany, Turkey & The Philippines i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

If you're still searching for a clan, come check us out at Chaos Campus (Clan Tag: #8JPQVYJU). We are an adult clan focused on daily game-play, friendly interaction, and striving to find the balance between farming and doing easygoing yet competitive wars. If this sounds good to you, please mention you came from the Clash Forums in your clan request. Hope to see you soon!
    Clash Update Wish List: 1. New single player maps (or update the Goblin village loot every season) / 2. Leaders select words to censor in Clan Chat Filter for their clans. / 3. Revenge List Maintenance allowing player to delete attacks &/or make notes / 4. Chat with Rival War Clan in a War Chat (Make a 3rd tab next to Global & Clan) / 5. Ban/Block List to keep certain users from requesting to join your clan

We have room if you want to join for games.

Based in US/India.

Friends from UK, Sweden, Aus, Canada, and Mexico.

Level 17War clan

CWL every season, Starting 30vs30 for Jan Season
    Clan in league 1

B2B wars
    453/175/11 ratio

Clan games always complete

Clan Tag #YQ8RJRJ2

We require high FIN levels,
    enough war stars to suggest experience,
    and non rushed bases with an understanding of war weight.

TH10+ with exceptions for th9s
    desired hero lvls as follows.
    TH10 30/30
    TH11 40/40
    TH12 50/50
    TH13 50/50/20+

S.F.W.2. Need 5 or 6 more for 50. We do clan games, CWL, and wars. TH 13 in clan gives max donations for wars. Perk lvl 6