Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Enemy troops deployed within surround walls.

Centennial Club

Enemy troops deployed within surround walls.

I watched a replay when I was attacked. The enemy deployed troops near the center of my base within the walls. It was right where a hidden tesla is.
    I assume troops can be deployed where hidden defenses (decorations, bushes) are placed?
    Last edited by JLSuperfly; December 20th, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Troops can be deployed in any place where there is a hole. Hidden elements do not occupy space, so if you have a gap in your layout where you've place a hidden element e.g. (bombs, traps, teslas), you've left a hole. Use the village editor's scout mode and tap on a building to see the white area that signifies the protected space where troops cannot be deployed.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club
    I see the white areas but I don't see any indicators whether or not a troop can be deployed in this space even with the scout mode.
    Is there a minimum number of tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I see the white areas but I don't see any indicators whether or not a troop can be deployed in this space even with the scout mode.
    Is there a minimum number of tiles?

The minimum troop placement area is a 3x3 area. Anything smaller and you can't place any troops.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    The minimum troop placement area is a 3x3 area. Anything smaller and you can't place any troops.
    Thanks. I see it now. It is a 3 x 3 in scout mode.