Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: AMA December 2019 - Darian answers on Reddit

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #51
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    He always throws in a few answers to the questions that aren't game play related.

I'm wondering why there was a question asking if they will add the auto hero ability to the BM when it gets close to death and an answer making it sound not likely....when my BM does have the auto ability.
    How did you get that?

Mine certainly doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Check again.

I was surprised, but BM does have auto-ability. Ability needs to be loaded and ready when he reaches that nearly dead threshold, about 5%. Most of us trigger BM manually as often as it is ready, so it is very rare that we will see it triggered automatically. But it is there in case you get distracted.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    How did you get that?

Mine certainly doesn't.
    At first I thought 2222 was pulling my leg but he or she wasn't because I'm BH6 and just released my BM10 in the middle of a kill zone and watched his health bar closely like a hawk. When it dropped to a sliver of red, the Auto Ability was activated. However, the health restored was negligible and the BM was stunned 2 seconds later.

I usually activate the BM's ability when the health bar turns yellow.

And finally, I'd like to apologize to 2222 for doubting your veracity.

---
    Lynn
    December 25, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    How did you get that?

Mine certainly doesn't.
    I bet it does, but if it doesn't that is pretty odd. Test it out. Start your BM in the corner and use the ability. Ok, it has now been used once. Do your normal attack with your BM ability timer resetting, but resist that urge to use the ability again. You don't normally see it because you use the ability as soon as you can. For this test, don't. Let it go all the way around so that you can tap it any time you want, but don't. Watch your BM, when it is about to die the ability will auto activate and your BM will get a bit of health back.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    At first I thought 2222 was pulling my leg but he or she wasn't because I'm BH6 and just released my BM10 in the middle of a kill zone and watched his health bar closely like a hawk. When it dropped to a sliver of red, the Auto Ability was activated. However, the health restored was negligible and the BM was stunned 2 seconds later.

I usually activate the BM's ability when the health bar turns yellow.

And finally, I'd like to apologize to 2222 for doubting your veracity.

---
    Lynn
    December 25, 2019
    No need to apologize, it wouldn't have been the first or last time I was wrong. I did go and test it to make sure before I posted because even though I thought the BM had the auto ability I wanted to check before questioning it since the person asking the question sounded confident and so did Darian with his original response.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That's not accurate. The BM has the auto ability even if you previously triggered it manually.
    I stand corrected

Q:can we expect a new custom practice mode where we are allowed to choose our own army and the A.I teaches us the tutorials?

Quote Originally Posted by rawapnihcas View Post
    Q:can we expect a new custom practice mode where we are allowed to choose our own army and the A.I teaches us the tutorials?
    This thread isn't a question/answer session with Darian. It is a copy of a discussion he had previously on Reddit.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by rawapnihcas View Post
    No... There a to many possibilities for supercell to program a tutorial for every scenario, allowing us to pick an army.