Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: AMA December 2019 - Darian answers on Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    So I am wondering why Darian would answer a question "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" but he doesn't comment on what SuperCell will do about clans that are self-matching themselves in order to gain huge win streaks.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...arian/fbgx5qu/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans/comments/c0r3t6/misc_an_open_letter_to_supercell/

The question was asked very early on too, and multiple times but no response about a blatant loophole that has been abused for years....
    He always throws in a few answers to the questions that aren't game play related.

I'm wondering why there was a question asking if they will add the auto hero ability to the BM when it gets close to death and an answer making it sound not likely....when my BM does have the auto ability.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Australian Independence KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Thanks for posting this PaluEF!

Quote Originally Posted by AMA Question:
    What parts of the game are you focusing new ideas on? What could we expect to see be the focus of a future large update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian Answere:
    One of the things I mentioned last year was that we wanted to make sure we had enough content to keep endgame players spending resources. Whether it's through more upgrades or other resource sinks, we want to make sure they don't get stuck with sitting on a pile of Gold/Elixir/Dark Elixir that they can't utilize. We have some really cool features coming in a future update that will address this.
    Other sinks....... 🤔Hopefully not base design payed by ressources.😔 Trading ressources is very unlikely as this could destroy the game economy.

Pro Member
    Thanks for posting it here.. basically nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    He always throws in a few answers to the questions that aren't game play related.

I'm wondering why there was a question asking if they will add the auto hero ability to the BM when it gets close to death and an answer making it sound not likely....when my BM does have the auto ability.
    Maybe it snuck it without them realizing it? I just tested and you are right, it does.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I wished we got to know some sort of news regarding the clash of clans API which hasn't been updated since its initial release(to my knowledge - please correct me if I am wrong). Over all good AMA!

For me, Battle machine use his auto ability sometimes, sometimes not. So maybe it is not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    AQ ignored these (start of the end for her?)
    Darian was on fire in the AMA, he maxed out the bot's comment length (10k characters), lol.

Thank you for formatting this PaluEF!

Reddit Omega

Thanks for your efforts PaluEF

Ditto. Thanks PaluEF. I just subscribed to this so I can find it to refer back to later. Maybe it could be stickeed for a while, at least?

Thanks TerM!

I *still* need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.