Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 19 days to go and my Piggy Bank is at 1050/1200. Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I hope that’s not how it works. I thought the piggy-bank tokens were given in addition to whatever regular tokens would be earned. Since my piggy bank became full, it seems to me that I’ve been getting the same low number of tokens from buildings that I was getting previously (when additional tokens were going into the piggy bank). For example, if (before my piggy bank is full) a building gives 20 regular tokens and 10 piggy-bank tokens, after my piggy bank is full I think I’m just getting the 20 regular tokens. If that’s correct, then I think the wallet will fill up at the same rate next season, regardless of whether or not there’s room in my piggy bank. Of course I could be wrong about how this works...
    if it does work the way you suspect and not the way I believed, then I just going into the new season with a full imbalanced piggy bank with no opportunity to balance it with the 2850 tokens that will be trashed. Ugh! Neither a good scenario in my viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    if it does work the way you suspect and not the way I believed, then I just going into the new season with a full imbalanced piggy bank with no opportunity to balance it with the 2850 tokens that will be trashed. Ugh! Neither a good scenario in my viewpoint.
    Oh, I missed the part where your piggy bank is unbalanced. I agree that neither scenario is good. I really hope these problems will be fixed in future sanctuary seasons. This season has been a frustrating chore for me.

My piggy bank and wallet are both full and there is nothing left in the shop that I want. I am 37 pink tokens short of being able to use the piggy bank tokens get the balloon and the diamond package. I am not interested in the boosters. It looks like I will go into the next valley season with a full piggy bank.

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    My piggy bank and wallet are both full and there is nothing left in the shop that I want. I am 37 pink tokens short of being able to use the piggy bank tokens get the balloon and the diamond package. I am not interested in the boosters. It looks like I will go into the next valley season with a full piggy bank.
    Don't worry about what you want, GG. Buy the item that requires the least number of all three colours then use the next few hours to replenish them all. Gather fuel and use only the buildings to get tokens. Use Meoís technique to avoid picking up animals; or if you pick them up, donít visit any sanctuary. Check each building before you visit, keep an eye on your tokens and youíll do it. Remember, assuming you have a balanced or fairly balanced piggy bank, you need less than 1910 of each token (and 25 diamonds 🥴 ) to get both.

This method works. I had to do it on three on my farms and on some of them, I had a HUGE imbalance of tokens and still had to take them down hundreds to finally balance them. Good luck.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; January 7th, 2020 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Obliterating emoji gibberish

My piggy bank has been full for a couple of weeks, and now the wallet is full. Everything in the shops was bought a couple of days ago so there's nothing left to do. I'm not sure what the purpose of the piggy bank is yet. Mine is balanced with 400 of each token, but I don't see any purpose in using 25 diamonds to open it at the moment. If I understood correctly, any overflow from a full wallet and any unused tokens at the end of the valley season were supposed to go into the piggy bank. This seemed like a nice idea but with the piggy bank filling up so quickly just by completing orders early in the season, I see little benefit from this new feature. I find the valley tedious and boring enough without working out the balance issue beyond getting one thing from the exclusive shop and a few items from the regular shops where most of the items are either useless to me or much easier to get by just working the farm.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Don't worry about what you want, GG. Buy the item that requires the least number of all three colours then use the next few hours to replenish them all. Gather fuel and use only the buildings to get tokens. Use Meo’s technique to avoid picking up animals; or if you pick them up, don’t visit any sanctuary. Check each building before you visit, keep an eye on your tokens and you’ll do it. Remember, assuming you have a balanced or fairly balanced piggy bank, you need less than 1910 of each token (and 25 diamonds 若 ) to get both.

This method works. I had to do it on three on my farms and on some of them, I had a HUGE imbalance of tokens and still had to take them down hundreds to finally balance them. Good luck.
    Thanks BG, I have thought of that but will be fairly busy for a bit today so will see how long I have this afternoon to get it done before the valley finishes tonight. I am reasonably well balanced just lower on the pink tokens. I would have to use 150 of each to reduce the tokens in my wallet.

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

I'm quite stuck with my uneven piggy bank till next season. Guess it's better than having 2000 green tokens I cannot spend anywhere.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus - Piggy Bank

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I'm quite stuck with my uneven piggy bank till next season. Guess it's better than having 2000 green tokens I cannot spend anywhere.
    I am in the same boat. For all that work it was more than a bit depressing to forfeit 2600 + tokens at the end of the season after collecting over 1300 animals. At the end of the day, it just feels like a kick in the teeth esp when you consider all the work involved.

Look at it differently Heaven, not everyone is lucky to land in an active Valley. You got all the available prizes and unlock exclusive shop.

The other side of this adventure is to not earn enough tokens to buy what you wanted. Supercell will find a way to balance the token awarded for animals/building request somehow.

Note to myself for next Sanctuary valley: keep delivering animals after the target is reached could bite me back.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus - Piggy Bank

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::