Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 19 days to go and my Piggy Bank is at 1050/1200. Now what?

19 days to go and my Piggy Bank is at 1050/1200. Now what?

Am I missing something, but if the piggy bank opens at the conclusion of the Valley, am I just penalized for being an active player because all my “piggy bank” future earnings are just lost (not deposited because I am at capacity)?

Is there a really good, accurate explanation of the piggy bank somewhere that someone can direct me toward? I have read a number of things about the piggy bank but as is usually the case where there is something new and lots of respondents, the information is, well, inconsistent.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; December 20th, 2019 at 05:57 AM.

If been thinking the same and this is purely speculation... I think that if you try to buy something from the shop without having the resources (tokens) for it, the game will offer you a possibility to use your piggy bank with diamonds (as it was said in the update video that piggy bank requires diamonds).

I have no idea what happens when your piggy bank is full and you get more tokens. Also, if you have more that 1200 tokens to be transferred for next season, what will happen? Will the tokens still be in piggy bank in the next season or your regular wallet - no idea.

I'm wondering the same thing. My piggy bank is almost full but if I understand correctly, it can't be opened until the end of the season.

Mime has been full since yesterday morning, the little piggy plus sign just disappears from all token houses/stops and it stays at 1200.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 173, town 65
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

SC boosted the wallet capacity, they can boost the piggy bank too once this test valley season is completed and the data crunched over.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    My view is simply the piggy bank feature is a extra chance to get some more free stuff at the end of the season were as you seem to want the ability to buy the entire shop if i had reached tbe target i would be sitting back thinking happy days job done and now to focus on my farm you have no reason to feel penelised at all for being active sc have set a target thats fair to all types of farmers from the very active to the casual
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    Mime has been full since yesterday morning, the little piggy plus sign just disappears from all token houses/stops and it stays at 1200.
    This was my experience as well this morning. Thanks for the information.

Quite honestly Mrlk, you have no earthly idea how I “feel.” I have already had to purchase things in the shop I did not want because my wallet is full. I just happen to really enjoy the Valley....some aspects of this season more than previous seasons; some less. But to make the assumption that I simply want to be able to buy everything is patently wrong.

i have every machine running, my town is completely served and all completed townies are cleared and new arrivals in process. Have been done with the derby since Thursday. Sun tasks are working. Fishing area is done and lures/traps processing. I guess I can go clean my house as there is nothing left for me to do in the game unless I am to dig through the DD for tools (but only 8 from my limit) and barn and silo are very close to full, so.....

My point was that maybe we can get them to add older decorations that people really want or something that makes playing the Valley enticing. Not a lot of point driving around the Valley when wallet is full/bank is full. If it is to just contribute to the animal count...we’ll, our Valley just passed 200 so we will make 400 with lots of time to spare.

Admittedly, penalized may have been the incorrect word, but we all do things for a reason. I play hay day to decorate/manage my farm and interact with my neighbors. Once I have done those I get back into the real world, but I would like to move forward with my farm through my activities rather than just drive around aimlessly.

I see piggy bank as a net of at least 15 free diamonds per season. Use 25 to unlock, choose 40 as a prize.

With sanctuary theme, the best way to get most of tokens is to deliver animals. If you want to compare with other season, try to remember how many 30+ tokens order you had to do and for how many fuel.

If I end up earning way too many tokens, I see little difference between spending them now on useless stuff (then sell to get coins, I need coins for Maggie) and buying useless stuff at the end of season before saving tokens in the piggy bank for next season.

I happened to be able to test piggy bank at the end of season 5, still have to spend till I cannot afford anything in the shop. Only then, instead of discarding the tokens, I saved them in piggy bank of Season 6. My piggy bank is current very uneven in tokens. Without any control on which kind of token I can choose when deliver animal, I fear I have little choice to buy what I want in the shop. And my tokens would still be very uneven for next season. I would like an option to start fresh, without saving any in the piggy banks.
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 21st, 2019 at 08:00 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus - Piggy Bank

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I see piggy bank as a net of at least 15 free diamonds per season. Use 25 to unlock, choose 40 as a prize.

With sanctuary theme, the best way to get most of tokens is to deliver animals. If you want to compare with other season, try to remember how many 30+ tokens order you had to do and for how many fuel.

If I end up earning way too many tokens, I see little difference between spending them now on useless stuff (then sell to get coins, I need coins for Maggie) and buying useless stuff at the end of season before saving tokens in the piggy bank for next season.

I happened to be able to test piggy bank at the end of season 5, still have to spend till I cannot afford anything in the shop. Only then, instead of discarding the tokens, I saved them in piggy bank of Season 6. My piggy bank is current very uneven in tokens. Without any control on which kind of token I can choose when deliver animal, I fear I have little choice to buy what I want in the shop. And my tokens would still be very uneven for next season. I would like an option to start fresh, without saving any in the piggy banks.
    once you have bought everything that is available to buy, if your wallet is full you cannot even deliver animals to the sanctuary or park there until you reduce your wallet. This happened to me last night and it is still 14-15 hours until the next shop opens and I can reduce my wallet.

But you bring up a good point about the piggy bank color distribution. A lot of people are saying they can be guaranteed a second item but there is no guarantee if the distribution is not correct. Very good point. Hadn’t really thought about that.