Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot open game

Cannot open game

Older android device. When i try to open, it closed after about 2 seconds. Looks like my baby farm is dead. Sad

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Older android device. When i try to open, it closed after about 2 seconds. Looks like my baby farm is dead. Sad
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

Do you use Supercell ID? If so, you can play your baby farm on the same device as your main farm. I have eight farms and switch between them on the same device.

Here's some information which you may find helpful: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...-id-1524473720

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    First of all, I'd like to extend my condolences for your loss. May I ask which Android OS version your older Android device is running? Thank you.

---
    Lynn
    December 19, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

If that farm is not connected to SCID, do you know if the progress was saved by google play? If you have a newer device and are logged into GP with the email connected to your baby farm, it may recognize that farm and ask if you want to load it (although I can't recall if that only happens 'if' that farm was previously played on that device-as I play on several). I'm still upset about losing my 2nd Boom Beach account because it was on an old Android tablet that had connection issues, (so not able to connect it to SCID), then had to do a factory reset, which seems to have deleted the progress kept by GP for that account).

Good luck. I sure hope you can recover your farm!

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Thank you for all your suggestions. I find it difficult to switch farms, so do not want to play two farms on one device. My choice, my loss.

I'm having the same problem with my baby farm. Since the last update, Hay Day won't open on my old Nexus 7. Just crashes instantly.

It is an old device. Running Android 5.1.1.

I could swear I had this farm connected to Facebook, Google, and Supercell ID, but nothing's working to get it back. I've tried transferring it to a new device, but it's not working.
    Level 204

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I'm having the same problem with my baby farm. Since the last update, Hay Day won't open on my old Nexus 7. Just crashes instantly.

It is an old device. Running Android 5.1.1.
    Hay Day still supports your Android version, so it may be your device. My former Samsung tablet is older than yours because it was running 4.4.2 when I received an in game announcement in May telling me that the game will stop supporting Android devices running versions lower than 4.1.x in the next update which was shipped in June 2019.

About a week later, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A which runs v7.0. After a few upgrades, it is now running v9.0.

---
    Lynn
    December 20, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Hay Day runs fine on my old phone, which is running Android 5.0.

It maybe a RAM issue. The tablet has only 1 Gb RAM, the phone has 2.

Still, even new tablets these days don't have a ton of RAM. I'm kind of surprised Hay Day won't run at all. It's not like a lot was added in the update. A lot in the valley, maybe, but I don't even go in the valley with that farm.

I suspect the issue is those promotional offers, maybe combined with the splash screen advertising the valley. Maybe I'll be able to open my farm again when they're gone, at least long enough to attach it to a Supercell ID.
    Level 204