Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: trying to figure out war weight calculation done by server

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    now that sounds like fun lol.

37% is probably the largest percent we've ever matched, by at least fifteen percent i think.
    seems like the matching is slacker than before..
    This war is the first time in a few that the top hall numbers are matched, even tho one of theirs is well down the roster..
    Once again, they have bows, whilst I have hero and walls..
    but the numbers are probably close.

Their bottom is maybe too strong for mine, so I could be starting the day with only 14 hitting bases (13 if my mate doesnt dip)..
    26 hits on 20 bases should just about be enough still, dependant on their layouts.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    seems like the matching is slacker than before..
    This war is the first time in a few that the top hall numbers are matched, even tho one of theirs is well down the roster..
    Once again, they have bows, whilst I have hero and walls..
    but the numbers are probably close.

Their bottom is maybe too strong for mine, so I could be starting the day with only 14 hitting bases (13 if my mate doesnt dip)..
    26 hits on 20 bases should just about be enough still, dependant on their layouts.
    do you think dropping the bows would change your matchups much?

do you think dropping the bows would change your matchups much?
    Not sure.. the drop will be on pretty much max bases, so probably just a little more weight thru the roster.
    I draw 10s sometimes already

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    What does their #3 look like? I often find that rushed 12s are a lot easier than fully max 11's, it doesn't seem like they would be well optimized. Your 10s should be able to take their #6-10, your 9's can take #11-13, and 8's take #14-15.

You'll have a lot of attacks with your 11's being much stronger offensively and defensively so it will depend how you can fare at the top and going to assume your 12's are a bit better defensively.

Yeah, I'm going with Sam here that you have more of an edge, not to mention they are on 0 streak :P
    so we ended up losing but only because our 1 bombed his attack on 1. he needed 55% 2 to win and got 50% 1 lol. with their extra hit at every Town Hall level they were able to dip their way to victory. with low percentage twos on our top 2.

check this matchup out lol

https://ibb.co/TRTKPjc
    How do you do that extract? Can anyone do it?
    Aka Amazon, Warrior Queen and Leader of My Tribe #20GQJ8CC0
    We are small but mighty 👊💥

so we ended up losing but only because our 1 bombed his attack on 1. he needed 55% 2 to win and got 50% 1 lol. with their extra hit at every Town Hall level they were able to dip their way to victory. with low percentage twos on our top 2.
    unlucky..
    we all been there.. a doable attack.. But either concentrate too much on the hall, and fail on percentage, or concentrate too much on percentage and miss the hall..
    Hope you werent too hard on him.. Pressure attacks are never easy.
    damn engineers (lol)