Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update December 2019!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Exclamation Hay Day Optional Update December 2019!

Heya!

We just released an optional update (v 1.45.111) for Hay Day which should fix a bunch of reported and reproduced crash issues etc. The list is not hefty, but nevertheless important:

• Fix for the Edit Mode crashes
    • Proper fix for the Fishing Area crashes
    • Fix for Puzzle Pieces not being delivered in the Lucky Bonus
    • Fixes for some Facebook related issues
    • The new support section is now enabled in all languages
    • + some minor edits and tweaks

We will still have one more maintenance today to fix the social task emote in the Valley! Let us know if you find more issues!

Important Note: If you still have crashes when you open the friends bar, someone helps you with your boat, or visit Greg, please try following: disconnect from Facebook within the game, quit the game, restart it and then re-connect! It should fix it!

Important Note 2: Since this is an optional update, I can't say when it will become available in your country. That's out of our control. This optional update version number is 1.45.111 and if you want to check if you have the latest, go to Settings > More Tab > Credits and there you can see the version number of your game.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    I went to my device settings to look at the version of the Hay Day app; it's Version 1_45_104. Then I went to Google Play and updated HD; the current version is now 1_45_111.

Thank you Team Hay Day for shipping the patch to the app stores in the nick of time (pun intended).

I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those who don't.

---
    Lynn the Punster
    December 19, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 19th, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    • The new support section is now enabled in all languages
    What do you mean of all languages? Even languages that you weren't supporting before, like persian? You have lots of persian players, it would be nice to add persian to the game. We could help you guys in translating
    Telegram:
    T.me/MohsenPandesh
    Follow My HayDay Instagram Page (16.3K members):
    ​Level: 90

I've just installed the optional update and I can confirm that the game is running far more smoothly now. Thanks to Team Hay Day and to you, Nick!

Now we can all enjoy the December Update as it was supposed to be played Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Thank you Team Hay Day for shipping the patch to the app stores in the nick of time (pun intended).

I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those who don't.
    Thanks Lynn. The same to you. I always look forward to this time of year as I am sure others do.

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Level 50 reached: Saturday, 25th January 2020.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Thx Nick. Some of us were starting to wonder if there were no more group tasks. Looking forward to the fix.

Hi Nick, I been reporting this long time ago and still have no change

https://prnt.sc/qdh53s

As you can see, there are two image of saws.

Quote Originally Posted by xaimaster View Post
    Hi Nick, I been reporting this long time ago and still have no change

https://prnt.sc/qdh53s

As you can see, there are two image of saws.
    Apologies for the side note here, but you have over 1300 saws??? Impressive! (I think I have like six or so, lol).

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Apologies for the side note here, but you have over 1300 saws??? Impressive! (I think I have like six or so, lol).
    Yeah I have 1300+ saws lol

I hire Tom and fetch him only for saws, some from trading.

You should try trading, it's fun
    Last edited by xaimaster; December 20th, 2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Heya!

We just released an optional update (v 1.45.111) for Hay Day which should fix a bunch of reported and reproduced crash issues etc. The list is not hefty, but nevertheless important

We will still have one more maintenance today to fix the social task emote in the Valley!

Cheers,

Nick

Nick,

The above was posted yesterday, but the social task emote is still not appearing in the valley. Do you know when this will be fixed?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CGussler View Post
    Nick,

The above was posted yesterday, but the social task emote is still not appearing in the valley. Do you know when this will be fixed?

thanks
    Apparently, since the last maintenance, the buildings that have a group task now have a elephant symbol/label hovering above them.

Problem being that the elephant sign is exactly the same as the ones indicating an elephant waiting on the road (ie, it's not doing anything to differentiate it like the squawking chickens did, not even any big blue exclamation marks) so when the building is hidden by cloud there is no way of knowing whether there's a group task there or if it's just an elephant waiting to be picked up!