Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Optional Update December 2019!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Apparently, since the last maintenance, the buildings that have a group task now have a elephant symbol/label hovering above them.

Problem being that the elephant sign is exactly the same as the ones indicating an elephant waiting on the road (ie, it's not doing anything to differentiate it like the squawking chickens did, not even any big blue exclamation marks) so when the building is hidden by cloud there is no way of knowing whether there's a group task there or if it's just an elephant waiting to be picked up!
    Sorry if this is deja vu but this concern has been posted in multiple places and I donít know where it might be read so copying my response here too:

Hmmm...that sounds fishy....

Nick, can you please confirm that the new social task emote is working as designed? Or did the wrong emote accidentally get programmed to the group request? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I have the new update and every since installing when I try to bring up the friends/last helpers etc. list the program shuts down.

I have the update and I lost boosters and some of th em I had spent diamonds for to keep. Can someone tell me what happened to my boosters that I had?
    Thanks,
    Kim

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mstang2001 View Post
    I have the update and I lost boosters and some of th em I had spent diamonds for to keep. Can someone tell me what happened to my boosters that I had?
    Thanks,
    Kim
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem. Unfortunately no-one here can help you with this; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!