Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Group order request in valley

Trainee

Valley - Complete 1 Group order Request Ha lol

Hi, Last valley and this one have been the same frustrating part trying to find a group request. At least this time the exclamation marks are showing when there is one but I've now had 5 and only two of them I found. I swear I've been all over the valley and there's not one exclamation mark. Others in my hood say the same. So why ask us to find a group request if there isn't any showing. It isn't even a cash cow for SC since you can't see any you just stop where you are.
    I'm sure this is a bug. I've reported it but support this time have not answer my query and so I think they don't know how to fix it or they don't care.

Fresh Spawn

Unable to find a group task building for completion....there is no exclamation mark

Hi,

I noted that you guys did make a great improvement for the valley event e.g. it shows an exclamation mark on the map in order to pin point the location of the group task building.

However, I can not find it anymore since I have to complete a group task as part of my daily task today.

As such, I will be appreciated if you could investigate why it is happening.

I look forwardto hearing from you shortly.

Regards,

Joanna

Hi Joanna, there is another post further down called group order requests... we are all complaining about the same thing.. just wish a moderator would come onto forum, hold their hands up in the air and say, yes guys, you are right, we need to fix it. But we are all just getting no answer at the moment �� and more importantly no fix!

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for your head up. I did not know someone has been raised this issue already. Still nothing being done about it. I just find it very frustrating .....��☹

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnM1000 View Post
    Hi Joanna, there is another post further down called group order requests... we are all complaining about the same thing.. just wish a moderator would come onto forum, hold their hands up in the air and say, yes guys, you are right, we need to fix it. But we are all just getting no answer at the moment �� and more importantly no fix!
    Unfortunately you misunderstand the role of forum moderators. We are not game designers, nor are we support.

The Hay Day team has been made aware of the issue.

Thank you

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!