Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Group order request in valley

3 missed tasks on both my farms, I simply can't find the group request. but I am not stressing too much over this since the quest rewards aren't all that great. I actually prefer collecting the zoo animals, so far I was never able to get rewards AND the valley statue, but with collecting the animals I can shop and will have enough for the statue
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    **..* Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 170, Town 52 `*`..**

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I lost count how many I missed and yet another one today. As a result, no last lucky bonus for me, but the huge chest just gave me a permit so Im happy. Would rather have getting rewards be a sure thing than a gamble anyway

No group order requests

Quote Originally Posted by tiitii View Post
    My daily task is a group order task, but there are none on the map! Is this a mistake?
    you bet it's a bug. And it's been there for a while. No fix, no answers, and not unusual.

On my travels through the valley I did come to group requests but the houses are unmarked. so they are there, just not when I need them :/
    Happily Farming in Myrtle Glen, come join us :-)
    **..* Eturtle's Farm (#VVCGQJGJ) 170, Town 52 `*`..**

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I still haven’t seen any social task emote.
    i did not see a response from SC on this issue so I reported it via out of game support. Unfortunately that seems to have been a bust. No reply. Only an email to rate their service which I take it to mean my ticket was closed.

I can only hope support forwarded the issue to the team or the message was somehow relayed to them from the posts about this issue in various areas of this forum. Hoping by next season, there will be a symbol that clearly identifies buildings with a group request in the sanctuary valley

Update: just found the response from support in my junk mail. Don’t know why it ended up there when everything else I’ve been getting from them hasn’t been. Anyhow, they acknowledged there was indeed no indication of a building with a group task last season and the team is aware and looking into it.
    Last edited by QBIE; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:28 PM.