Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where are the bingo tasks?

With only a few hours left in the derby—and a harvesting task I still needed to do—I finally gave up on getting 320 points for one of the tasks I needed for my third bingo. As a solo player, I often need to get 10 x 320 to avoid being demoted, so my choice was between getting the 3rd bingo with a lower-point task—or risking demotion. I finally decided to risk demotion and took a lower-point mushroom task. But this is the first bingo derby where I’ve had to make that choice. I haven’t always been able to do 3 bingos, because I’ve gotten some boards where that wasn’t doable without spending a lot of diamonds. (I always get multiple single-townie tasks, and usually I can’t do them without calling lots of trains early.)

So for me, the drop rate for 320-point bingo tasks was the worst ever. I trashed more than 1,400 tasks and never got a 320-point onion or mushroom task (either of which would have worked for the 3rd bingo). I think the drop rate this time is ridiculous.

Imgur

Hi LuvHayDay, pls read help .Once you have uploaded a screenshot/picture you copy the BB-code in your HayDay post. In advanced mode you can ask for a preview.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 113; town level 30; 143/144 achievements; barn and silo always full

Llabyrint, thank you very much! I really appreciate your help.