Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the bingo tasks?

Where are the bingo tasks?

We haven’t been getting any new bingo tasks for hours. All we get is goat milk and regular tasks. Anyone else with that problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Hummel View Post
    We haven’t been getting any new bingo tasks for hours. All we get is goat milk and regular tasks. Anyone else with that problem?
    We are getting few bingo tasks. There are lots of mining, helps, and boats. We need many town tasks, but there has only been one.

We are getting mostly mining and goat milk.

I need 1 more Bingo line for the achievement; doesn't look promising so far. Help, mining, eggs are repetitive and of no use anymore. Vital tasks haven't shown up. I'm sure it will change for the better.
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 113; town level 30; 143/144 achievements; barn and silo always full

Quote Originally Posted by Llabyrint View Post
    I need 1 more Bingo line for the achievement; doesn't look promising so far. Help, mining, eggs are repetitive and of no use anymore. Vital tasks haven't shown up. I'm sure it will change for the better.
    we are in the same boat, no pun intended. We need 1 more chili popcorn bingo for our 3 lines and have deleted 232 tasks so far trying to get that one task. Even if we went for two different tasks on two other lines to get our third row, neither of those have come up, let alone two of each of them. We did have one chili popcorn come up but it was in the low 200s and would cost us a top 3 finish. May cost us top 3 depending on how long it takes to come up anyway.

bingos are my favorite derby but this time the trashing has been a bit horrendous. Oh well, if it was always the same, that would be boring.

We are also having issues with getting the Bingo tasks we need. We are getting a lot of help tasks, which normally we would like. The other problem is one we finally get one it is not for 320 points, which we are all trying to do. I don't know whether to delete the task hoping for a 320 version to show up or settle for the lower points so we can complete the Bingo task.

Yes my profile picture is of my actual chickens (before eaten by bobcat)

Quote Originally Posted by hcf View Post
    We are also having issues with getting the Bingo tasks we need. We are getting a lot of help tasks, which normally we would like. The other problem is one we finally get one it is not for 320 points, which we are all trying to do. I don't know whether to delete the task hoping for a 320 version to show up or settle for the lower points so we can complete the Bingo task.

We are having the same issues. We have all tasks done but 3. We either need 1 chili popcorn or 2 carrot pies. We have now deleted 372 tasks and zip on these. We did have 2 chili popcorns but they were in the low 220s. We are still top 3 but we’re firmly in 1st from the start but now we are barely hanging onto 3rd. Frustrating to say the least. We have been waiting for our final task (chili popcorn) for more than 24 hours. The others could whip out helps for their extras if we could just get that 1 task on the board.

Just be grateful you don’t have to find 7 broccoli soup tasks
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Same here. At one stage, we had 5 boat tasks on the board! We’ve also been flooded with fishing, mining and “feed the animals”. Very, very few tasks that are actually on the bingo card. In desperation, I’m currently doing Wool (86 no less!). I NEVER do wool.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    We are having the same issue on day 3 of seeing too many non bingo tasks.

3 goat milk tasks needed? Talk about a bomb! We need animal boosters ($ opportunity SC).

We have 6 players- only 2 are higher level so there are 3 higher level tasks needed to bingo on the board. We have only seen 1 high level task appear and it wasn’t a 320 😞.

This bingo derby is rough! Past the point of fun. We are competitive though and will persevere.