Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where are the bingo tasks?

There are 3 of us in the derby this week. ‘So far’ we have trashed 1107 tasks looking for ten to complete 3-rows in the derby. We finally settled for two 319 tasks. We have not even seen the smoothie task we are waiting for. Absolute garbage. Lots of trucks and fishing. Nothing we need. 😤

Quote Originally Posted by SherryBerry View Post
    There are 3 of us in the derby this week. ‘So far’ we have trashed 1107 tasks looking for ten to complete 3-rows in the derby. We finally settled for two 319 tasks. We have not even seen the smoothie task we are waiting for. Absolute garbage. Lots of trucks and fishing. Nothing we need. 😤
    We finally completed our 3 bingos with only 4 players. We ended up trashing 1023 tasks to get 2 carrot pie tasks and abandoned the chili popcorn line. It was a rough board for us but nothing like some on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Llabyrint View Post
    ������

We never saw a single onion or eggplant task. As a matter of fact, no growing tasks at all but strawberries that came up 20+ times. We ended up trashing over 1000 tasks to complete our 3 lines. I do not believe we ever had a milk tea or orange tea but did have 1-2 olive oils. Sorry you got such a horrible board. Most people in my hood could not do a lot of those tasks and not sure I could do all of the ones I would need to do w only 10 tasks available to me.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; December 20th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.

We finally got our first line done, but are waiting on grapes, mint tea and watermelon juice for the othe two. Need about 4 more of each. Those tasks are not coming up. Have not seen the broccoli task which is on another line at all.

HeaveninTN, doesn't sound promising for us. As a matter of fact, we didn't get any serious Bingo task since yesterday. I have always questioned the so called random task generator. Tomorrow we will decide to skip Bingo to avoid ending bottom three
    Last edited by Llabyrint; December 20th, 2019 at 11:22 PM.
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 113; town level 30; 143/144 achievements; barn and silo always full

Derby Issue?

We are a very small neighborhood, playing for three years at the Championship League level, and this derby is absolutely the WORST. First we lost an entire day due to launch glitches. Then we have been waiting 4 days for our last bingo task. We have seen dozens of EVERY other task on the bingo board. Is there something about the 320 point sesame snap candy that causes it to not be available, EVER? 4 days is ridiculous, and we are getting very frustrated indeed.

I, too, am finding this to be the worst Bingo derby ever. I play solo, and I need either onions or mushrooms for my 3rd Bingo. I’ve trashed 822 tasks and haven’t been able to get either task for 300+ points. I’m in 10th place at the moment, and if I have to take a <300-point task, it looks as if I’ll be demoted.

I realize that larger hoods have their own problems when they need multiples of a rare task, and I sympathize. But it’s ridiculous when I only need a single task—and have two options that would work—and the drop rate is so dreadful that I can’t even get one of either task after trashing 800+ tasks.

I’m not saying that I think my situation is worse than for larger hoods. I just think that the terrible drop rate is more obvious when the math is so clear—in my case, less than 1/822 for a 300+ task.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; December 21st, 2019 at 01:39 AM.

Any advice?

Do we sacrifice our current second place? It's raining 320's, but not for the essentials

Quote Originally Posted by Llabyrint View Post
    Do we sacrifice our current second place? It's raining 320's, but not for the essentials

I gave up the chance to place in order to try for 3 bingos. In my opinion the extra bingo reward is likely to be better than the prizes you’d get for 2nd place. But there’s no guarantee of that, and if placing is important to you, maybe you’d be happier getting 2nd place.

I loved HayDay, LuvHayDay. This attempt would be just for the first Bingo. And I miss that one for the achievement (forgotten the stolen one in the first Bingo Derby). I have fully stacked the orange tea. Might be wishfull thinking with one day left.