Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the bingo tasks?

We have the same problem. Needing harvest tasks to complete last two lines and none have been seen for one of the tasks, let alone a 320! Having messaged support, Iím waiting baited breath! NOT.....
    We just keep getting copious boats and fishing tasks that arenít relevant. Guessing itís supposed to be happening so we spend diamonds. They sure know how to lose players.
    Last edited by Tattyj; December 19th, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Oh my.....I will not complain because we have not seen 1 broccoli task. Trashing 12 tasks every half hour....last set of tasks were ALL town visitor, town building, train and one truck. Of all of those only 4 were 320 tasks. Bummer.

I am now not allowed to send anymore messages to support �� Guess this is because I called them out on what the lack of tasks is really about! I.e the use of diamonds. The drivel that I received back from the three messages sent was pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattyj View Post
    I am now not allowed to send anymore messages to support �� Guess this is because I called them out on what the lack of tasks is really about! I.e the use of diamonds. The drivel that I received back from the three messages sent was pathetic!

So sorry. Just trashed 12 more...4 mines, which normally we would love, 3 strawberries, 2 wool, and 3 boats. Yuck! We are quickly approaching 500 trashed tasks for 4 derby players and before we started looking for a chili popcorn or 2 carrot pies we had trashed a total of 41 tasks. This is sad.....it is really Challenging the power derby for the title of trash derby.

Here is hoping we all find the tasks we need while we still have hair left.

Not one relevant task so far

Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 113; town level 30; 143/144 achievements; barn and silo always full

I am the only player who can perform the open tasks. Have zero points at the moment.
    Last edited by Llabyrint; December 19th, 2019 at 08:47 PM.
    Llabyrint (#8LLQJVC0J) Time zone UTC +2;
    level 113; town level 30; 143/144 achievements; barn and silo always full

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRadcat View Post
    We are having the same issue on day 3 of seeing too many non bingo tasks.

3 goat milk tasks needed? Talk about a bomb! We need animal boosters ($ opportunity SC).

We have 6 players- only 2 are higher level so there are 3 higher level tasks needed to bingo on the board. We have only seen 1 high level task appear and it wasnít a 320 😞.

This bingo derby is rough! Past the point of fun. We are competitive though and will persevere.
    Similar situation. Not many bingo task of all sorts, some keep on repeating and others don't show up. So frustrating.

Ours was not pleasant, but seemed fair. Green denotes done line, yellow is projected.

Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

The two of us were pretty lucky in this one. Three bingos achieved, but we're shooting for doing the entire board! The boat task is underway and sesame is on the task board as well. Still waiting on a 320 summer roll task (had one at 266 but trashed it).

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    As a solo player guess I got lucky too as I don’t do trucks tasks and boats only if there’s an event I’m interested in. Waited forever for 320 milk but a no-show and kept getting 318 sesame so finally settled on doing the milk tea line because I got tired of trashing tasks.

Last edited by QBIE; December 20th, 2019 at 07:31 PM.