Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Things noticed in Valley Season 6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    i filled a group task yesterday and a giraffe appeared 2 spots away from me on the route I had just taken so I know it wasnít there before I did my part of the group task.
    I have seen an animal reappear on a spot right after I picked one up from there. There was no group request around. I suppose it was just a random generation. I guess I could have returned and picked that one up too but another truck came and grabbed it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Can someone explain how those gas stations work? Ok, sometime you have completely free fuel and sometimes there's a diamond countdown. Will a countdown turn into a free fuel when expired or should one try to buy with as low diamonds as possible?

I had an offer of 20 fuels and i bought them with one diamond as I didn't know what would happen in zero.

And what about fuel respawn? After that 20 fuels it was 12h out of order period.
    Finally decided to visit a fuel station myself. 10 fuel for 10 diamonds. As I thought, if u donít buy and offer expires, no free fuel. Station goes into 30min cool down before showing the next offer.

Fuel station

Consider it as another order request, but you can only see the offer when you are actually at the building. The station can be open or closed.
    When the station is open, you get an offer to buy X fuel for Y diamonds. The offer last 2 hours, diamond cost will go down linearly as time goes by. You can also get a free offer (red ribbon wrapped around fuel gallon) and you have 2 hours to collect (similar to road side surprise).

When the countdown timer reaches zero and you did not take the offer, the offer expires and the station is closed for 30 minutes before a new offer becomes available. If you decide to pay diamonds for the offer, the station will close for 12 hours before a new offer becoles available. If you collect a free offer, another offer will be available right away.

Offers observed so far:
    20 fuel for 15 diamonds
    10 fuel for 10 diamonds
    6 fuel for 5 diamonds
    3 fuel for 3 diamonds

3 fuel for free
    4 fuel for free
    Sometimes after a free offer:
    3 fuel for 1 diamond
    4 fuel for 1 diamond

Since you cannot check the offer while you are not at the station, take a screenshot/set reminder to come back later when the cost goes down to a price you can afford.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Fuel station

Consider it as another order request, but you can only see the offer when you are actually at the building. The station can be open or closed.
    When the station is open, you get an offer to buy X fuel for Y diamonds. The offer last 2 hours, diamond cost will go down linearly as time goes by. You can also get a free offer (red ribbon wrapped around fuel gallon) and you have 2 hours to collect (similar to road side surprise).

When the countdown timer reaches zero and you did not take the offer, the offer expires and the station is closed for 30 minutes before a new offer becomes available. If you decide to pay diamonds for the offer, the station will close for 12 hours before a new offer becoles available. If you collect a free offer, another offer will be available right away.

Offers observed so far:
    20 fuel for 15 diamonds
    10 fuel for 10 diamonds
    6 fuel for 5 diamonds
    3 fuel for 3 diamonds

3 fuel for free
    4 fuel for free
    Sometimes after a free offer:
    3 fuel for 1 diamond
    4 fuel for 1 diamond

Since you cannot check the offer while you are not at the station, take a screenshot/set reminder to come back later when the cost goes down to a price you can afford.
    Wow. Uv been busy! Thx for the info!

I don't know if anybody else has reported this in any other valley threads but I've just discovered that if you have a daily quest for 'TWO buildings with black roofs' the same building will count for both if you visit it two separate times.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I don't know if anybody else has reported this in any other valley threads but I've just discovered that if you have a daily quest for 'TWO buildings with black roofs' the same building will count for both if you visit it two separate times.
    Rats! They fixed it then. Whenever I had that task in previous seasons as soon as I visited ONE building with a black roof the quest was complete. Oh well. Guess I got away with it enuf times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    Be careful when your wallet is full. You can’t drop off any more animals once that happens.

I have purchased everything from the first slot of rewards, the next set doesn’t open until tomorrow.
    I have three animals to drop off but it won’t let me do that, even if I don’t care about the tokens, until my wallet has at least one empty token slot. So now I lose 24 hours of animal gathering while I am stuck. I can accumulate fuel. But it’s annoying.

just FYI
    Agree...we should be able to continue collecting animals towards the group goal past when our wallet is full. Collecting Animals and tokens are two different aspects of the Valley (overlapped but still two separate aspects), so we should be allowed to play them separately or together as we choose. If we're supposed to be allowed to choose how we play the Valley, why design only ONE way to play.

The safari is designed to fulfill both wallet and piggy bank quickly. Perhaps due to past complaints of not being able to collect enough tokens?...I don't know. But to lock us out of playing the group Valley goal once our wallet is full "disrupts the flow of the game" (something SC is ALWAYS quoting as a thing they try to avoid) and puts up a huge block, thus setting up failure in reaching the group goal for every player in the Valley. It's not the same as previously with not making the chicken goal because some folks didn't bother to catch. This is SC's design potentially keeping us from reaching the goal.

We should have the choice to continue collecting animals past full wallets/piggy banks. If someone wants to wait until the next prize tier opens, buy something, and then continue collecting...their choice. If others wish to ignore potential tokens but continue to collect animals towards the group goal, we should be allowed.

I'm sure SC will take all player observations and opinions and continue to tweak upcoming Valley Seasons. Who knows what they'll come up with next. Personally, while I find the safari theme an interesting variety, I hope they choose to alternate with the chicken theme and not replace.

EDIT: And most happy holidays (whichever you celebrate) to all.
    Last edited by Cricks3; December 25th, 2019 at 08:44 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 162, town level 48
    NH: None at the moment. Enjoying solitude for a while.
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 14.3 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cricks3 View Post
    Agree...we should be able to continue collecting animals towards the group goal past when our wallet is full. Collecting Animals and tokens are two different aspects of the Valley (overlapped but still two separate aspects), so we should be allowed to play them separately or together as we choose. If we're supposed to be allowed to choose how we play the Valley, why design only ONE way to play.

The safari is designed to fulfill both wallet and piggy bank quickly. Perhaps due to past complaints of not being able to collect enough tokens?...I don't know. But to lock us out of playing the group Valley goal once our wallet is full "disrupts the flow of the game" (something SC is ALWAYS quoting as a thing they try to avoid) and puts up a huge block, thus setting up failure in reaching the group goal for every player in the Valley. It's not the same as previously with not making the chicken goal because some folks didn't bother to catch. This is SC's design potentially keeping us from reaching the goal.

We should have the choice to continue collecting animals past full wallets/piggy banks. If someone wants to wait until the next prize tier opens, buy something, and then continue collecting...their choice. If others wish to ignore potential tokens but continue to collect animals towards the group goal, we should be allowed.

I'm sure SC will take all player observations and opinions and continue to tweak upcoming Valley Seasons. Who knows what they'll come up with next. Personally, while I find the safari theme an interesting variety, I hope they choose to alternate with the chicken theme and not replace.

EDIT: And most happy holidays (whichever you celebrate) to all.
    I completely agree with everything you said. Thank you for saying so clearly and succinctly what I’ve been thinking—but couldn’t have expressed nearly as well

cannot collect animals when wallet is full, cannot do more derby tasks than allotted. to me, same basic theory applied. If nothing else, it is consistant.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    cannot collect animals when wallet is full, cannot do more derby tasks than allotted. to me, same basic theory applied. If nothing else, it is consistant.
    Like Cricks3, I think that “collecting animals and tokens are two different aspects of the Valley,” and I don’t see why they need to be connected in the way they currently are. I think the designers didn’t foresee the potential paralysis that would result from the combination of a high animal requirement, many tokens per animal, limited wallet size, and limited items in the shop. I’m confident that SC will make adjustments in future sanctuary seasons, and I hope that our feedback will be useful to them.