Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Kindly remove "Rustic Bouquet" flower from hayday

Kindly remove "Rustic Bouquet" flower from hayday

Kindly remove "Rustic Bouquet" from hayday, produce from "Flower Shop" . Whenever we visit in "Daily Dirt" for buy something there is 80% product is "Rustice Bouquet". And no body is intrested to buy this product. Thats is useless product in hayday game i have ever seen in this game. Plz remove this product or create some value on this product to attract user to buy it. Thank you...

If Supercell removes the rustic bouquet then the paper will be flooded with soft bouquets. I think that people are still trying to master their flower shop. The rustic bouquet is the easiest one to make, so the paper is flooded with it. The soft bouquet is the next easiest one to make.

Susanna
    Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I wouldnt call it useless at all whenever i need help with a boat i will advertise in the paper and sell 3 rustic bouquets simply because my advert will stay live longer and my boat will get the help it needs in other words slow selling itiems are great to use when needing help and to be honest what you see in the paper isxbased on your farm level plus my boats requests bouquests as do the odd visitor in my town and its also a derby task from time to tiime so it does aerve a purpose
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    "He that pays the piper, calls the tune."
    Quote Originally Posted by hazrat270 View Post
    ...And no body is intrested to buy this product. ....
    I have bought them from the DD in the past.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

My rustic bouquet sells quite quickly in DD. I also use it to advertise for boat help. People would not put it up for sale if it did not sell.

For removing it along with other worthless items since we had so many other items added to the game.
    I never make it, or store it. Just buy as needed and use to flag a boat help in the DD. A ten count of it will stay in the DD a long time since no one wants it. If you put just one or two count for a DD help ad, there are players out there that will buy it just to kill your ad or because they simply want the minimum to fill an order.
    Those red hats, wooly chaps, chili popcorn and tofu dog can go too. Just DD clutter.
    Last edited by dtx725; December 17th, 2019 at 04:25 PM.

I like to use them for ads so I can get help because most other items sell too fast and i lose my ad. I buy them since I don’t usually need them for orders and they tend to be easy to find and they are not too expensive. I think they are cute. I think the issue is more that they don't get cleared fast enough from the DD.

I wish HD had not added a roustic bouquet derby task that seems problematic for an item that can flood the DD. I wonder why they did that since this is not the first time people complained about the bouquets.
    Farm Name: Fairie Fae - Please PM for Farm Tag #

Just for fun i visited every RSS who were putting out RBs. 12 out of 14 had other stuff for sale besides RB. In other words, only 2 farms were actually just selling RBs. It's a real thing now, using RB as ads.

*picked up 2 planks!
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; December 18th, 2019 at 03:30 AM.

As mentioned every time this comes up, it is not the Dirts fault for being full of RBs. We farmers make up the newspaper and if it was not rustic bouquets, it would be something else and there has always been something. When I was a young farmer, it was bacon and eggs
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by hazrat270 View Post
    Kindly remove "Rustic Bouquet" from hayday, produce from "Flower Shop" . Whenever we visit in "Daily Dirt" for buy something there is 80% product is "Rustice Bouquet". And no body is intrested to buy this product. Thats is useless product in hayday game i have ever seen in this game. Plz remove this product or create some value on this product to attract user to buy it. Thank you...
    Ahem, I buy rustic bouquets.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12070401

---
    Lynn
    December 18, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread