Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley season 6

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    I got a daily quest to visit 2 houses with black roofs. Can I visit same building twice?

Generally confusing, not relaxing, diamond traps everywhere.. You really need to be enthusiast to deliver those animals into the sanctuary.. or do you get how many tokens from animal delivery?

Have you found any buildings with just 1 fuel between them?
    Sorry for the late reply. Got buried in there and forgot about it til now.

Havent gotten that quest this season, but have in previous ones. All I’ll say here is if it still works like it used to, try visiting the one closest to u n see what happens

I’m sure by now you’ve either read or found out for yourself that delivering animals gives a lot more tokens than building requests, but u may find ur token colors become unbalanced doing this. If ur still searching for buildings with 1 fuel between I believe it was in the same spot as ppl were talking about last season but it’s changed so only 3 buildings. The 4th is now a sanctuary. Sorry don’t know why my pics come out so blurry now. Hope u can see where I circled 3 buildings in red. Look for them to the west of the words HAY DAY written in wheat. Here’s a link to the map of the new valley Sunnyphoenix made and graciously posted for us too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhhrd2z831...20day.jpg?dl=0

Last edited by QBIE; December 22nd, 2019 at 06:10 AM.

Uneven balance of token and no way to correct it.

I currently have 1901 pink, 1506 green and only 709 blue token.

In my shop I have 5 items that only wants blue token, 6 items that only want green tokens and ZERO items that only want pink tokens.

I have no way of balancing my token.

Are there any of the sanctuary areas that give more blue tokens and few pink ones?
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 195
    Town Level - 61
    Achievements Completed - 144/144
    Game Center - Philly+B

I'm quite enjoying the new valley , it makes a change from the same old thing every season.
    Clearly there are diamond grabs in there but I haven't spent any so far and I don't think it is necessary.
    We probably have half a dozen active players in the valley but we are easily going to hit 400 animals unless people abandon it.
    Fuel seems to be much harder to get than usual (no duck rings)and I am usually only going to 100 rather than the consistent 200 I normally manage.
    Supercell have to earn their money somehow and we already get an ad-free game which in the main has very few bugs compared to other games.
    I have found that some sanctuaries seem to generate a lot more nearby animals than others, so it may be worth having a look around if you are having to travel a long way to pick them up.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishsweetheart View Post
    I think 400 animals is too hard a goal unless you want to spend more diamonds in fuel than you’d gain with the 400 animals! A good challenge would be 300. 400 takes the fun out of it and makes me want to quit playing. Now 100 chickens was too low a goal but 400 is too high. I’m only at about 310 with one day left. It’s no fun if it’s impossible for most people.

I empathize with your situation because we caught 980 animals in our Valley with about 26 hours left. I'm wondering why there's a such a big disparity between those who got less than 400 and those who got more than 400. BTW, I have 70 fuels because I doing daily sun tasks even if my truck doesn't move.

Does the matchmaking algorithm need tweaking? Or is Team Hay Day penalizing solo neighborhoods with a disadvantage? Only time will tell.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now Boomer
    January 6, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 7th, 2020 at 05:27 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Hi, i m Juliette , french farmer with very bad english language! I find the new valley totally difficult with 400 animals and news rules! I donít like this. If you play with diamonds it will be possible. It s an obligation to buy diamonds for this party, i prefer the valley with little chicken!

400 animals gives you way more tokens. I was able to buy everything in the shops I wanted and still get the diamond grand prize. I spent no diamonds. This is better than chickens, which gave you nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    400 animals gives you way more tokens. I was able to buy everything in the shops I wanted and still get the diamond grand prize. I spent no diamonds. This is better than chickens, which gave you nothing.
    exactly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    Uneven balance of token and no way to correct it.

I currently have 1901 pink, 1506 green and only 709 blue token.

In my shop I have 5 items that only wants blue token, 6 items that only want green tokens and ZERO items that only want pink tokens.

I have no way of balancing my token.

Are there any of the sanctuary areas that give more blue tokens and few pink ones?
    Yeah, same happened to me, I had to waste an obscene amount of fuel to bypass tasks to only do the ones that gave me the one I was behind on. But then again, there was only trash in the shop, so I guess it didn't matter ...

I think overall this season has been pretty bland. Mostly crappy prizes (again) to buy in the shop. The bomb game is probably the worst feature in the game ever, such an obscene cash grab.
    Last edited by alcibiades; January 7th, 2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Player since July 2012 | Level 104

The prizes werenít that good and itís really disappointing to need to use 25 diamonds to open the piggy bag. And it seems to look like Iím not able to leave the Valley without opening the piggy bank. The choice to leave is grayed out and the annoying ! keeps on flashing by the Valley.

I managed to collect more than 400 animals without using diamonds on fuel or on anything. However, I have plenty of time to farm during a day.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by minten View Post
    seems to look like Iím not able to leave the Valley without opening the piggy bank. The choice to leave is grayed out and the annoying ! keeps on flashing by the Valley.
    must mean you can still buy something with your wallet tokens. Check your regular shop. Once u canít buy anything else you can leave the valley without opening piggy