Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley season 6

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    Quote Originally Posted by buggles View Post
    Sadly I purchased 3 fuel for one diamond and DID NOT get the fuel, this is right on par with the game issues that have been plaguing my game since earlier this year...I use Google play card I don't recieved the item (fight with support) rinse and repeat ....I feel like I'm being punked!
    May I ask you where? The Fuel Station? It doesn't even sell such quantities for 1 diamond. The minimum you can buy in the Fuel Stations is 3 fuel for 3 diamonds. Ah, unless you waited for the timer to go down?
    Valley is nothing more then a "money grab". Freaking stupid collect 400 zoo animal "hope" you don't break down or you lose your animals and start the whole thing over or you run out of gas because conviently the zoos are very few and far in between and the task to get more gas are just stupid long with same rewards or the best feature of the entire valley wait 30 minutes or pay to dump off your animals.
    Valley update is and epic fail !
    Zoo animals on a farm game has always been a stupid concept unfortunately stupid sticks...personally Im fed up.
    They werent making enough money !
    The above quotes from you tell me that maybe you should take a stroll and calm down a bit. No need for such toxicity.

Anyway, not sure about you guys, but our Valley already has 28 animals collected in less than 24 hours, so... 28 * 22 (days left) = is 600 animals. Should be fairly easy to get there if I may say so! When I look at my Valley I see LOADS of animals all over the place.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Fuel Tip: The diamond requirement goes down as the time counts down at the fuel station. So you can buy the fuel for just 1 diamond soon before it expires. I had just bought 9 fuel for 1 diamond.
    On the down side the station will not sell more fuel for 12 hrs.
    When can you get fuel for free?

Collecting 400 animals will not be so difficult if there are many appearing around you. The bad part about it, you can collect only 3 at a time then travel to a Sanctuary to dump them off before you can pick up more. Also sanctuaries are few and far in between. Worse yet.... there is a 30 min. timer on the sanctuary so you have to sit there with loaded zoo animals until it counts down.

I tried to pick up many more and could not because I was already maxed at 3 animals. After the time I was able to drop them off. Quickly picked up 2 more animals close by and returned to sanctuary. The sanctuary does not give you the wait time until after you arrive there. Before arriving, I tapped on the sanctuary and it appeared to be accepting immediately. Not so.

The last update seemed to have changed the concept of valley play.
    Before it was about delivering your farm goods in the valley to fill building requests. Collecting chickens was a bonus for the final prize. This season it is focused on collecting animals and transporting to/depositing them in a sanctuary. What makes it unpleasant is that there are too many added restrictions with the new additions. I want to have the freedom to pick up more animals before going to a sanctuary. Sure do not want to have to wait on a timer to drop them off. It is challenge enough burning the fuel to go pick up the animals.
    What are sanctuary animals doing standing on the streets in a valley?
    Valley seems to be a separate game that is attached to Hay Day. It takes a player away from Hay Day events and derby focus.
    Last edited by dtx725; December 17th, 2019 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Dear Community team

Yes some great ideas but why on earth make it so difficult or expensive for us?

400 animals collected - what a joke - please reset to 100max - after a day of play I have 2/400

Fuel depot should be free - why on earth charge for its use

...and now I’m hearing it costs diamonds to open the piggy bank... come on....that’s a step too far
    In reality SC has already charged us for fuel because after we work our tails off for another fuel spin to get fuel to move around, then we are wasting fuel driving to or by a fuel station. If you want to charge for it, charge coins or vouchers. Those are in plentiful supply. The fact that there are so many diamond grabs is making the game less enjoyable. Plus the fuel rates are outrageous...3 diamonds for 3 gallons. A spin is only 5 and we are guaranteed nothing less than 6 gallons.

And I totally agree, charging diamonds to access our “rewarded” piggy bank tokens is akin to you charging us diamonds to keep our derby reward boosters...something I just will not do. Kind of like winning the lottery only for them to say just kidding!
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; December 17th, 2019 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    May I ask you where? The Fuel Station? It doesn't even sell such quantities for 1 diamond. The minimum you can buy in the Fuel Stations is 3 fuel for 3 diamonds.

The above quotes from you tell me that maybe you should take a stroll and calm down a bit. No need for such toxicity.

Anyway, not sure about you guys, but our Valley already has 28 animals collected in less than 24 hours, so... 28 * 22 (days left) = is 600 animals. Should be fairly easy to get there if I may say so! When I look at my Valley I see LOADS of animals all over the place.

Cheers,

Nick
    Be careful in suggesting that people take a stroll and calm down a bit... they might just decide to quit playing Hay Day entirely while taking that stroll. If they are thinking anything like I'm thinking, and I know they are already annoyed like I am, they will be thinking of quitting or seriously cutting back on their Hay Day activities. For myself, this was the first update that I've experienced where I've had nothing to do after updating the game. There are no new crops to grow, no new trees or bushes to plant, no new products to make, no new machines to buy, nothing new in town, there aren't even any new options from Maggie. This update had NOTHING outside of the valley.

Susanna
    Last edited by Susanna1; December 17th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.
    Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    When can you get fuel for free?
    That's random.. Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Collecting 400 animals will not be so difficult if there are many appearing around you. The bad part about it, you can collect only 3 at a time then travel to a Sanctuary to dump them off before you can pick up more. Also sanctuaries are few and far in between. Worse yet.... there is a 30 min. timer on the sanctuary so you have to sit there with loaded zoo animals until it counts down.
    Like I wrote above, it should be fairly easy to get to 400 within 22 days. Of course that all depends on how active / inactive your Valley is.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    Be careful in suggesting that people take a stroll and calm down a bit... they might just decide to quit playing Hay Day entirely while taking that stroll. If they are thinking anything like I'm thinking, and I know they are already annoyed like I am, they will be thinking of quitting or seriously cutting back on their Hay Day activities. For myself, this was the first update that I've experienced where I've had nothing to do after updating the game. There are no new crops to grow, no new trees or bushes to plant, no new products to make, no new machines to buy, nothing new in town, there aren't even any new options from Maggie. This update had NOTHING outside of the valley.

Susanna
    A bit of venting is one thing, accusing and spreading toxicity is another. Check the forums rules as we don't allow any such here.

Our previous update had a lot of new things for the farm, and also a bit for the Valley. Who knows what the next one will have! We can't cram in 1001 things into one update, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    There are no new crops to grow, no new trees or bushes to plant, no new products to make, no new machines to buy, nothing new in town, there aren't even any new options from Maggie. This update had NOTHING outside of the valley.
    Susanna
    Please do not ask for any more crops, trees, bushes, machines, town buildings etc. There are already more than enough to contend with if you are fully engaged in the game. I see that many times in social media. Players that always want more are easily bored, have no patience, and do not even use what they already have. At that point maybe it is time to find another game.

That's random.. Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Like I wrote above, it should be fairly easy to get to 400 within 22 days. Of course that all depends on how active / inactive your Valley is.

Cheers,

Nick
    Those are exactly the two main problems with the valley, the complete randomness and having no control over the activity.

And of course your valley will have lots of points because you must be in a big neighbourhood and can tell people how to play. It's really not helpful (rather hurtfull actually) to tell people you are doing well when the majority of us are struggeling from what I experience in my game and read here.

I'm in a small neighbourhood (we are 5 active players only). My neighbours are trying hard to collect animals but they don't even know they have to bring them to a sanctuary to get points. They are just collecting them like chickens. Now I can tell the 4 people in my hood what to do because I read the forums. But what about the rest of the valley? IF there are any active players out there which I have no control about, who makes sure that they know how it works?

Edit: last time I checked my valley had 2 animals, just to put my frustration into perspective.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; December 17th, 2019 at 01:57 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Cheers,

Nick
    The quotes also tell you about the bad condition of the valley and maybe you should do something about it.

Thank you Nick for the new features

My Valley has collected 43 animals up to now, so like Nick says I think the 400 is probably doable. I am solo player, well me and baby farm, in the last Valley I had 398 chickens but the first two Valleys only 40 something chickens. It really does depend on who else is in the Valley and if everyone is prepared to help. We just have to give it a go. Itís a game!

I must have forgot to collect the prizes for the baby farm at the end of the last Valley and I thought the tokens were lost. When this one opened it meant pressing lots of buttons to get it going but then the old tokens transferred to the piggy bank. Bonus ! Said it would ask for 25 diamonds to open the piggy bank at end of the Valley.