Thread: Thank you for the Bingo Derby

Thank you for the Bingo Derby

Thank you Supercell for the upcoming BIBGO derby!

I (and I'm sure others also) am looking forward to the extra rewards and the progress toward the BINGO achievement.

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone about the thoughts that I had posted on my thread inquiring about the next BINGO derby.

"I've seen postings about people disliking the BINGO derby, so here are my thoughts: The most important thing is to be in the right neighborhood, either all work for the BINGO or all ignore it. This will keep the peace in the neighborhood. The next point is this, if a neighborhood is ignoring the BINGO they are actually at an advantage because they can finish the derby faster and the BINGO tasks don't give any extra points. This means that non-BINGO neighborhoods forgo the extra rewards, but maybe they can finish the derby faster than the neighborhoods in competition with them who might be doing the BINGO. I my opinion, this makes the BINGO derby the safest of the special derbies for Supercell to run because people will either participate in it and like it or ignore it and not be at a disadvantage. Every other special derby has a disadvantage for those who don't like that kind of derby. I admit this assumes that people are in appropriate neighborhoods, but that is a problem the players can work on themselves without intervention from Supercell."

Susanna

Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

I would add my thanks for the bingo derby

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Yes, thank you

Centennial Club
    Our bingo card is decent, with a reasonable set of tasks, provided we get the necessary tasks with full score and throughout the entire derby. Some of the tasks on our reasonable bingo lines can't be done all at the last minute, though; and experience shows that we can't count on all the tasks appearing in full score in sufficient numbers.

Good grief

I used to like it before when some effort and co-ordination was required , now it should be called the NOT Bingo Derby.

Would be a lot better if the fishing area worked. Hampering bingo progress.

We have a terrible Bingo card, almost as bad as the goats milk ones we got at the very start.
    we have 4 production tasks - broccoli soup, bell pepper soup, butter popcorn (25) and soy ice cream.
    Then we have strawberries on the same line as tomatoes, sunflowers (who has ever seen a sunflower task I ask you).
    To round it all off we have Wool and Fishing with one hoody trying to fish when she can’t get in the fishing area.....

Merry Christmas from Hayday
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

I just finished my triple bingo. Just for fun I decided to do the BINGO the original way by getting all 3 lines simultaneously. This allowed me to do the fishing last, which went just fine. It also meant that I needed to take a 318 sesame task. If I get demoted for that, so be it. I have my BINGO achievement now, that one being the last one of my achievements. Thank you once again Supercell for this BINGO derby.

Susanna
    Level 145, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Centennial Club
    I was wary of this week’s bingo, being that we are a new hood, but 5 of us have played together for a long time before this... with a good strategy set in place, and a bit of guidance at the start, all of our newbies did really well. We are just finishing our last task for triple bingo. I’m so proud of my team!
    Fillory & Further
    Fierce Sickos - now recruiting
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rby-addicts%21