Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: December 2019!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordonomics View Post
    definitely a problem with fishing....
    have fished 50: 110 and now can’t get into fishing zone. Upgraded iOS software, logged on & off.... left message in bug zone .... no response despite the number of players also suffering same problem!
    Sadly for us, Player Support does not read the Bugs subforum. I'd like to suggest you contact Player Support in game if you haven't done so yet. Good luck.

Nick posted the following about 30 minutes ago in the thread about game crashing when some players visit the fishing area.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12437691

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Thanks guys for the reports! We are investigating!

Cheers,

Nick

---
    Lynn
    December 17, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 17th, 2019 at 09:21 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

My opinion on the latest update ...

- That 'tool' counter is a very very welcome addition ... even if for high level farm it is a bit meaningless as we need more than 100 sets to upgrade our barn or silo ... a process that was taking 30 minutes in the past, now takes about 1 week. Is it HD policy to penalize all its community of faithful gamers to eradicate a bunch of black sheeps ? Brainstorm a little and find another solution !

- The Valley ... supposed to be a relaxing / no-stressful additional layer to the basic game has turned into a gambling den. When you put puzzle piece / expansion permit as reward ... what do you expect ?

* Fuel spinning wheel ... as soon as you collect your fuel, you have a pop-up "pay 5 diamonds to spin the wheel again".

* Bring back 400 animals back to the sanctuary ... are you serious ? Even when you reach the sanctuary you have to wait 30 minutes to "unload" the animals ... pay 5 diamonds if you want to speed-up ...

* Truck break-down ... pay 5 diamonds if you want to speed-up the repair ...

* Unreachable Mystery chests ...

* Lucky bonus ... still have to try it ... but I believe it will try to extract more diamonds from us !
    (... and it looks more like gambling than anything else)

This game is is also for kids (you can 'extract' bacon from the pig without actually killing them / fishes give willingly some filet and go back swimming like nothing happen) ... HD send the wrong message "you can have everything you want with $$$". In many Asian countries, gambling is illegal ... and controlled by the government. They collect taxes on every gambling activities in the hope to eliminate / curb them.

Cheers,
    JP

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

O brave new world...

Quote Originally Posted by HeJePi View Post
    My opinion on the latest update ...

- That 'tool' counter is a very very welcome addition ... even if for high level farm it is a bit meaningless as we need more than 100 sets to upgrade our barn or silo ... a process that was taking 30 minutes in the past, now takes about 1 week. Is it HD policy to penalize all its community of faithful gamers to eradicate a bunch of black sheeps ? Brainstorm a little and find another solution !

Cheers,
    JP
    "O wonder!
    How many goodly creatures are there here!
    How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
    That has such people in't!"

JP, the portion of your post which I've underlined reminds me of the lines from The Tempest and my jaw dropped to the floor after reading your post. I read your posts in the past and you do not have a reputation with me for writing boastful or hyperbolic posts, so I think you were writing in earnest about upgrading your barn or silo in about 30 minutes prior to the implementation of the daily 80 limit. After the limit, the process takes about one week for you? I'm stunned by how quickly you're able to upgrade your barn and silo. Kudos to you for taking the game to the next level of competition.

I must remember to ask Hay Developers in their next Q&A the following question: As you continue to develop the game, how often do you expect us to upgrade our barns and silo? If the technology were to exist, would you be tempted to introduce a version of the Voight-Kampff Test into the game?

---
    Lynn
    December 18, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 18th, 2019 at 09:27 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    You need to reach out to our support and they will help you out!

Cheers,

Nick
    Hello Nick, I contacted the support on monday. They have answered me right now, I can't buy anything at the exclusive shop because Ive collected just 300 animals of 400....

Nope, the support cannot help. Please let me know, what to do, to get my prizes from the previous valley season and join the new season, thanks

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophialica View Post
    Hello Nick, I contacted the support on monday. They have answered me right now, I can't buy anything at the exclusive shop because I‘ve collected just 300 animals of 400....

Nope, the support cannot help. Please let me know, what to do, to get my prizes from the previous valley season and join the new season, thanks
    Keep trying with in-game support. After 3 messages they realized it was a bug and I got my chosen deco delivered by the farm house