Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: December 2019!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bont1ng View Post
    I hadn’t collected all of my prizes from the previous Valley season and after the download today, I no longer have the option to get one of the special prizes having collected enough chickens and tokens for them. You used to be able to do this before starting a new Valley season. Is this no longer possible or is it a glitch?
    You need to reach out to our support and they will help you out!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    You need to reach out to our support and they will help you out!

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks very much Nick.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Very thankful for the counter. Kept track on paper but sometimes I guess I was wrong and ended up hitting the limit before I thought I did and lost items a couple times when transferring from my baby farm.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    The trail for daily quest seems abnormally loooooong. Will we ever reach them all?
    Noticed that too. I don’t think we can but maybe part of “rebalancing”

Hd update?!?

Centennial Club
    Where is this counter? I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOrganicFarm1903 View Post
    Where is this counter? I don't see it.
    It's in the star that shows your level. Click on that and the counter is above your likes count in the 2nd tab
    Farm Name: Paris's Farming Place Level: 78 Barn Size: 700 Silo Size: 550 Achievements: 121/144
    Farm Score: 10.377.799 (updated 26/1/2020)

Centennial Club
    whoa, why so heavy handed with the diamonds? Every one of the new features, minus the item counter, needs diamonds to make full use of them:
    - need to refuel because you're running after escaped animals - need diamonds. (of course it's back up to 400 of them again, so theres a good chance we're not going to unlock the exclusive shop area)
    - Diamond shop upgrade
    - Wanna play the rigged lucky bonus game? of course you need diamonds.
    - but the worst of all, the tokens at each stop have been split between your wallet and piggy bank, so you're back to getting only 9+9 (useful) tokens a stop and yup. in order to open your piggy bank- of course you need diamonds. so we are back to making the valley a frustrating experience just after they got it so perfectly balanced.

The only thing they needed to fix was the low rate of sun points for certain tasks and the prize pool selections. Some seasons you get great prizes, other times a dozen axes and double planks. This time I have nothing to work towards and a good chance that the exclusive shop wont open, so I'll be bowing out, and hoping for the best next time.
    Last edited by boogs2; December 16th, 2019 at 11:23 PM.

Gotta agree with boogs2 on this. All about using diamonds and making things ridiculously difficult. 400 animals to unlock the special prizes? So far 1 day in and there are 8......

Also why did you bother with the quest bar showing so many chests? There are about 127 spots and 23x4=92 possible quests we can complete. Will never get to the last chest. Last time the excuse was the season was too short so why didn’t you make sure it was ok this time?

Sad that this game is becoming less fun with every update.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Why don't the sanctuary animals show a timer like the chickens did how long we have to collect them?