Thread: Donations #2

Donations #2

Please make the +2 level to the donations only count to troops. And spells? But I think that the fact that every siege machine gets upgraded by 2 in all high level clans is a bit meh.. Cause i just got to town hall 12 and started donating people max level siege machines, just after unlocking them. I dont like that because i dont even ever wanna use my own siege machines as a result, because i can ask a guy who has a level 1 siege machine to donate one to me, and it automatically becomes max level..

No please, it's ok the way it is now. Getting a clan to lvl 10 is no easy task, I think we should be able to enjoy the full benefits of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Stop being such a non-bh9 and upgrade already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleaseaddthis View Post
    Please make the +2 level to the donations only count to troops. And spells? But I think that the fact that every siege machine gets upgraded by 2 in all high level clans is a bit meh.. Cause i just got to town hall 12 and started donating people max level siege machines, just after unlocking them. I dont like that because i dont even ever wanna use my own siege machines as a result, because i can ask a guy who has a level 1 siege machine to donate one to me, and it automatically becomes max level..
    When lvl 4 machines come, you will regret it lol

Also, you don't want to depend on your clannies to give you the siege machines, as you might have cooked some machines that none of them have. Or just bring two different machines to the battle to decide while scouting the base.