Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A Toggle for Home Base

A Toggle for Home Base

As I muddle through Legend League, I use various bases to change it up once in awhile. Some are in from the war bases, a couple from the home base. It lead me to thinking: "Why are the home and War Bases still separate?" I want to be able to set any base as my home base as long as no obstacles are in the way. Why? Because while designing and copying bases is fun, if I want to test my new war base on the home village, I want the option to do so. This way, clan mates don't need to see the war map for the new base, or have to copy the link to view it. They just need to look at the home base from chat and can give feedback.

Of course this is given the fact that the base in question will get the 24 hour countdown before being able to use it as a home base.

I do realize that how it performs in farm raids vs war raids is different, but you do get a form of trial while it defends against farm comps. Just a thought.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You can select any base for friendly challenge, so this wouldn't really gain very much. And in Legends, you can set any base as your defence base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You can select any base for friendly challenge, so this wouldn't really gain very much. And in Legends, you can set any base as your defence base.
    But you can't set home base as war base without having to copy it into the war base section. My bad.. I knew I was missing something in there. It's supposed to be so that you can use your home base as a war base and vice versa.

I don't believe that it FC solves the issue though. Disadvantage of FC is that if the clan is not active, or has a really large range in TH lvls, then the FC wouldn't be as productive as you would think it'd be. I am experiencing this right now as a TH12 putting FCs up for my clan mates that gemmed their troops to max TH13. At least the matchmaking system matches bases pretty frequently with similar TH levels so you can kind of gauge it.