Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A Xmas gift for my mother

Fresh Spawn

A Xmas gift for my mother

Hello guys,

It's almost Xmas so, I wanted to buy some present for my mother. I know she plays this game a lot so, i wanted to buy something for her.

How can i send her gifts? Are there cards you can buy with codes?

I have a lvl23 account and I have her added as friend.

Any help is welcomed!

Thanks

If you have her SC id , load her farm and buy whatever of the offers you want. Or buy for her a Apple gift /Google play card. She can use it and buy whatever she likes in game.
    I can't think any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by DaNai View Post
    If you have her SC id , load her farm and buy whatever of the offers you want. Or buy for her a Apple gift /Google play card. She can use it and buy whatever she likes in game.
    A gift card that is good for her currency in the App Store she uses is probably best choice.

I would not recommend that the mom’s farm be loaded on the OP’s device, loaded up with goodies, and then given back. Account sharing is prohibited by the TOS, and could result in the loss of the mom’s farm.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    A gift card that is good for her currency in the App Store she uses is probably best choice.

I would not recommend that the mom’s farm be loaded on the OP’s device, loaded up with goodies, and then given back. Account sharing is prohibited by the TOS, and could result in the loss of the mom’s farm.
    Momscar is absolutely right with her concerns about anyone loading another's account onto their device.

Account sharing is a breach of Supercell's terms of service. Such action could result in both players losing their farms.

A gift card would be safer.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!