Thread: Sick of people gemming th13 on prep day...

Centennial Club

Sick of people gemming th13 on prep day...

3 wars in a row now.. war match equal amount of th13s... war day at least 5 th13s less than our opponents.... I know it is what it is.. but itís rather annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Realtruth View Post
    3 wars in a row now.. war match equal amount of th13s... war day at least 5 th13s less than our opponents.... I know it is what it is.. but it’s rather annoying
    I've always thought our war base should be "locked" at what it is when the war search was started, much like it is in legends. I've also always tried to drop all new defenses on prep day to take advantage of the way it is, even though I don't think it should be that way. I'd also like it if the offense was also locked in at what it was when the war search was started, but that sounds like a harder thing to accomplish than the defense.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by Realtruth View Post
    3 wars in a row now.. war match equal amount of th13s... war day at least 5 th13s less than our opponents.... I know it is what it is.. but itís rather annoying
    Here's the great thing....it will end at some point.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    It is, 2222, but not outside of the War. People can use new the "toys" to steamroll over their opponents. That is what the TC (and others every since the update) are "crying foul" over.

I dont agree with being able to advance the account once the war spin is started either..
    But since you can, I would suggest this is the time to hit the button, so long as it completes before the war starts..
    It will be a good day for war once they make the change to lock in the accounts tho.

I heard from a reliable source that simply upgrading the hall from 12 adds nothing of value to the account, so I guess it depends on whatever else those that are doing with the prep day jump.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 15th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    It is, 2222, but not outside of the War. People can use new the "toys" to steamroll over their opponents. That is what the TC (and others every since the update) are "crying foul" over.
    Four deuces is just acknowledging that there is a difference between what it should be and what is.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.