Thread: Two farms with the same tag

Two farms with the same tag

Is it even possible? My friend recently bought lots of tools from a farm, he gave me their farm tag but when I entered the tag, a totally different farm popped up... Just wondering here... should I be concerned??
    Lvl 143, town 40 #ULU2U8Y

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Just sounds like your friend wrote the tag down wrong unless i am being thick which to be fair does happen i see no reason for your concern and the tag itself as far as i am aware is unique to each farm so 2 farms wouldnt have the same one
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

The tag is the same that's for sure we did a screenshot, I saved them. Two different farms with the same tag! I think it is amazing... one is level 57 and the another one is level 7. Has anyone else seen anything like this?? I also thought the farm tags were unique.

Quote Originally Posted by RenMeh26 View Post
    The tag is the same that's for sure we did a screenshot, I saved them. Two different farms with the same tag! I think it is amazing... one is level 57 and the another one is level 7. Has anyone else seen anything like this?? I also thought the farm tags were unique.
    I don’t get anything here. The only way someone could share a farm tag with you is if they have a friend in their friends book and that they have that farm ID recorded somewhere.

If you really think something funky is going on, i think it would be best to just report your findings to in game support and let them decide on it.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Are you saying that you and your friend both enter a same farm tag in friend book search (all in uppercase), and each of you get different result? One is level 57 and one is level 7.

I wodner what happens when a third player searches with the same farm tag
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Latest update: Diamond confirmation list

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

This is what happened. The farm (lvl 57) that sold over 100 tools had a tag, my friend sent it to me, I searched for the farm with that tag, hoping to become in-game friends, and I got a different farm popping up (lvl 7 with different name)... Basically the farm with lots of tools does not exist. You could not find it by simply searching for it. I do not know if it makes any sense. Did a screenshot of both farms/tags.

Where was the tag#? You don’t see a players tag# when you just visit or happen across their farm. If it was part of their Farm name they may have put it up incorrectly.

In any case, if you are suspicious, report your findings as WP said, along with screenshots. Personally I would not follow a farm if I was suspicious.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Where was the tag#? You don’t see a players tag# when you just visit or happen across their farm. If it was part of their Farm name they may have put it up incorrectly.

In any case, if you are suspicious, report your findings as WP said, along with screenshots. Personally I would not follow a farm if I was suspicious.
    Thanks I think I should.

It makes far more sense that the lvl 57 guy gave you the ID of a lvl 7 farm.