Thread: Question about high scores in solo derby leagues

Fresh Spawn

Question about high scores in solo derby leagues

Hi everyone, I can't seem to find the answer to my question in the forums, so I apologize if it's been asked before.

I have been doing my derbys solo for a while now (although I am in a 10-person neighborhood, none of them are currently opted into the derby except me). I am in the expert league and have been doing 320-point tasks, so I expect to have 2560 points by the time I finish. However, I see in the race tab that the top three finishers in the race all have over 5000 points. How is this possible if they are solo players? Or am I counted with neighborhoods that have more players somehow, even though the rest of my neighborhood has opted out?

Doens't seem normal.

If you check the horseshoes tab, can you see how high you can go? In the race tab, if you check each hood individually, how many are opted in the derby?

Wihtout any bug, a plausible possibility is someone in you NH was briefly opted in the Derby when it started thus matching your hood with other non solo derby hoods, then left the hood.

Or somethign else...
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    I feel like a total idiot, your suggestion prompted me to check my hood and one of our players is indeed opted in and has completed 0 tasks thus far! I've been in this hood for a long time and usually the players are really good about opting out when they are busy/unavailable. I just never understood how the point system worked so I thought something else was happening here. Sorry!! (And thanks for the quick response.)

Bummer, things tend to go not as planned sometimes...

Check with the other person though, I have been unknowingly opted in derby in the past, maybe that's a weird bug and not your neighbor's fault.

I hope you won't be demoted due to this :fingercrossed:
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    No worries, I don't sweat the demotion/rankings so much, I was just curious about what was happening... we are a fairly chill hood and forgiving about these things