Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why the long training times?

Why the long training times?

Why are the training times of the E-dragon and the Yeti so long now? It can take well over an hour to build an army based around these troops.

Have you unlock them in all your barracks? Also is any of your barrack upgrading?

Wow, I miss the old times when I had to manually select each troop in different barracks and wait for hours until a simple th7 dragloon army was completed 😂

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    Wow, I miss the old times when I had to manually select each troop in different barracks and wait for hours until a simple th7 dragloon army was completed 
    SSSHHHH!!! Don't freak them out....

Forum Superstar
    If any of your barracks are upgrading then all your elixir troops will take longer to make. You also need all 4 barracks to be fully upgraded to get the fastest yeti build time.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Olsenkj06 View Post
    Why are the training times of the E-dragon and the Yeti so long now? It can take well over an hour to build an army based around these troops.
    It won't take nearly that long when you have all four lix barrack upgraded.

Standard time for a yeti with just one barracks is 12 minutes. With 4, that is 3 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

3 minutes are that long?

I forgot that upgrading your barracks affects the training time. But the only troops I noticed a long training time on was the yeti and the e-drag. Pekka and dragon, 4:48. E-drag and Yeti 9:36.

I forgot that upgrading your barracks affects the training time. But the only troops I noticed a long training time on was the yeti and the e-drag. Pekka and dragon, 4:48. E-drag and Yeti 9:36.
    It's not just having one upgrading, its having them all upgraded to the level required to build them. So, if you only have 1 active level 14 barracks and 1 level 13 barracks (in addition to the level 14) you see the time you mentioned. You would see similar impact to pekkas and dragons although though not quite as long.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

If you upgrade 1 barracks at a time it is far less painful on the army times, but doing multiples I guess if you just want to get it over with is not horrid to suffer for the 8 or 9 day build times.