Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Realized I Couldn't Get a 2019 Christmas Tree...

I Realized I Couldn't Get a 2019 Christmas Tree...

So I had a completely jam packed base earlier today with 87 different special obstacles on the outside ring. This meant that there were no 2x2 free spots available anywhere. As such I got rid of 4 obstacles in planned areas in order to get some 2019 Christmas trees.

I'm simply wondering if anyone else has had this problem in the past. Happy holidays all!
    Last edited by SLEEKYx16; December 14th, 2019 at 08:57 PM.

Leader of CLANx16 (9QUCCY8U) and CLANx16 JV (Q0RQ00Y)

Find my stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/sleekyx16
    Lvl 232, TH12, 14,000+ war stars

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEKYx16 View Post
    So I had a completely jam packed base earlier today with 87 different special obstacles on the outside ring. This meant that there were no 2x2 free spots available anywhere. As such I got rid of 4 obstacles in planned areas in order to get some 2020 Christmas trees.

I'm simply wondering if anyone else has had this problem in the past. Happy holidays all!
    Why is a time traveller slumming it on the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Why is a time traveller slumming it on the forums?
    Trying to warn you all of the upcoming problems in Clash next year!!!

Last edited by SLEEKYx16; December 14th, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

So I had a completely jam packed base earlier today with 87 different special obstacles on the outside ring. This meant that there were no 2x2 free spots available anywhere. As such I got rid of 4 obstacles in planned areas in order to get some 2019 Christmas trees.

Let’s see a picture of all of those obstacles.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    you should be able to squeeze in roughly 110 obstacles around the border... use some shovels to move them around and don't cut any down.
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (85k+ followers)

level 303 - 34m dark - 45k unbreakable - 15
    k infernos - 30k xbows
    8k eagles - 106/108 achievements - 1.7b spoils - 4.0k stars - Full Stats

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

Thank you for the advice, Time Lord.

---
    Lynn
    December 14, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

TH14 confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    you should be able to squeeze in roughly 110 obstacles around the border... use some shovels to move them around and don't cut any down.
    Unfortunately that has not been an option without being wildly inefficient; a lot of them have 1 tile in between. It would take 1 shovel to make a 2x2 hole (which gets filled in almost immediately during special item events). It would take another to move one item out of the way to this hole and a third if there are two straddling the 2x2 that an item should be in. It then takes a 4th shovel just to get the one item from the other side of the base (or neighboring) into this 2x2 spot that was created. I'd rather delete my 7th 6th anniversary birthday cake (for example) than use shovels in this manner.

As far as those asking for pics please note I have clan tag info in sig. It's easy to look me up. You may notice that mistakes were made earlier today. I don't really post pictures on the forums anymore because I've been experiencing bugs over the past several years. The only way for me to get a photo onto the forums seems to be to screenshot on my phone, email photos to myself, upload them onto imgur or the like, then insert through BBCode. I don't find this to be worth the hassle in most cases. Player tag is #GRPQ0J9Q but I don't sig that for obvious reasons.

I see plenty of room on your base for spawning. Being that your in legend league, why don't u make yourself a proper base that will force spawning on the outside during holiday season? For example my base https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...HQ06xVJHJQIVTI

You have the option with shovels. Don't risk losing special obstacle spawn. Let one of them spawn anywhere, and then wait for another to spawn at desired location. I missed some in this greed, don't expect them to choose the only 2x2 space in the base that you leave for them to spawn. Just let one spawn anywhere, and then use base to force spawn the further ones.