Thread: near max th 9 looking for lvl 6 + clan

Fresh Spawn

near max th 9 looking for lvl 6 + clan

Max th 9 with only 70 walls needed, lvl 15 heroes 230 war stars
    Last edited by jjlolz; December 15th, 2019 at 05:09 AM.

Add me #pvvqlpy8q

Come check out FTH (Forget them haters) - Lvl 6 - #2002R0J9U.

We're certainly not a very high level, but we're on our way to becoming one as the atmosphere is chill and​ friendly , but strict with wars. We've recently started rebuilding after many of clanmates got too busy with life and had to quit for a while, so many of us have also come back from a break.

Some of us are now back, with new faces added in. I believe your addition to our clan is a perfect balance, with will help all our clan level up our attacking skills as a whole. As with everyone opt-ed in, you will be certainly involved with wars mostly, and we all try our best to max clan games as well (as well as have a chance to earn co-leader). If you're interested, read the thread listed in my signature. Say "tasty invited me from forums."

I happened to also like an occasional push, tho not as good as you yet of course. :P

We don't expect 3* masters, but that you worked your best at attacking, and aim eventually to be the 3* professional. But if you're already a pro, then all the better! Its also fine if you just want to farm and donate, just opt out please.

You'd certainly be a great addition to our clan, so we hope come visit and hope to see you there!

Btw we have a discord server, come visit there if you want as well. https://discord.gg/V5fsvXj
    ++ original recruiting thread in my sig

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Hey man, my clan is War Brawlers l - J8PGUV92. We are a chill group of mature U.S clashers looking to expand our group. We are hella active, more than double the max for clan games, dominate relaxed wars, and have fun doing it! We also offer instant donations and any help people need with war attacks or bases. Be sure to check us out; hope you decide to join us! Thanks for your time