Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it time to increase battle time?

Still think this would make a great perk for clans above level 10.

Extra 3 seconds each at levels 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20. Total of 15 seconds.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Still think this would make a great perk for clans above level 10.

Extra 3 seconds each at levels 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20. Total of 15 seconds.
    SC has expressed concern previously of it being too hard for new clans to be started if there are any more benefits to clan levels. This proposal would be an actual game play advantage which would be greater than any other perk so I don't think there is much of any chance of it happening. (I also wouldn't support a game play advantage given out for something that can be earned by losing.)

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by FearElemental View Post
    4 years ago (god, has it been that long already?), they added 30 seconds. Soon after, they removed the extra time, claiming it wasn’t needed.

My opinion? 3 starring was too easy with healer based armies, and they wanted to stop that. Keep in mind it’s pure speculation.

On to your topic, yes, I wouldn’t mind seeing extra time, but keep in mind that healers might get nerfed as a result. I wouldn’t mind that compromise.
    I don't disagree with you but would like to add some extra context. I was more into the war scene back then and if I recall correctly queen walks were not the huge issue. During that meta Lavaloon, "Max Attack", hogs were the main go to attacks. The extra 30 seconds in my experience didn't really exploit a queen walk (in those days) but it allowed too much clean up time and was leading to basically all high level attackers to 3 star...CWL (not the one SC has created) started having all ties. Meta has changed so not exactly apples to apples, I may be mis-remembering a bit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    Two additional building at th13 but still with the same size of map
    No additional spell ... No additional time ...
    I don't really have an opinion on whether extra time is needed or not just yet...most people have not maxed defenses so the true meta really has not developed yet. That said...ice golems (in cc) and tornado traps have slowed attacks down. Personally my issue has been more about managing the troop bar...too much scrolling...extended troop bar takes up too much real estate on the screen. The auto ability feature has helped greatly but still a lot of stuff to manage if an army gets a bit complex.

Royal Champions is strong enough to speed up the attack and to counter all the additional Hitpoints of all buildings at TH13. I feel that is all enough reason not to add any time to current battle time.

Forum Veteran
    I dont know. I have 3 starred several times TH13s with time to spare. When I have not 3 starred, time was not the factor as to why. From my perspective, I dont think its needed. I'd suggest analyze your raids and look for points of slow down and why. If you are running out of time with a lot of troops left, you probably need an extra jump spell or rage - so maybe change up your spells a bit. Or, try tweaking your troop mix some. I suspect the problem you're facing lies in your composition and not your time.
    I got nothing

ME: SoulCutter: #YVUUYGLC; TH13

Quote Originally Posted by Tankdest22 View Post
    I've been seeing quite a few threads about attacks becoming more and more lengthy to set up. At this rate I do believe 3 minutes may actually not be enough time to clear a base effectively at high levels. I'm not sure if this is only me but I often find myself rushing during an attack especially when using the RC as part of a kill squad for my air attacks. RC has made it much easier to get kill squads but still I often find it taking almost half the battle to effectively use a kill squad on some occasions. Maybe I'm just a bad attacker but I'd love to hear the opinions on this. I know it's been suggested way too much at this point but maybe it is time to consider?
    My clan is th13 only and we are not seeing any issue with time on raids. If we are going to get the 3 there is usually at least 15-30 seconds remaining on the clock because the raid was so dominant.

I think 3 minutes is still the appropriate time for raids at th13.

Millennial Club
    I think we should wait for the game to balance out before we think about time. Right now offense is way stronger than defenses because defense hasn’t caught up yet.

I just want like 15 seconds of extra scouting time...

New Bloke/Chick
    Lol imo no extra time is needed. It's a huge advantage for the attacker. From what I have seen so far at th13 offence>defense. Let the defenses catch up but imo balancing is needed soon.