Thread: Warning Flags

Fresh Spawn

Warning Flags

Can we get a "warning flag" feature?

Would be nice to be able to give clan members warning cards, yellow and red.

If they miss attacks in war or maybe just getting out of hand in clan chat, leaders can give them a warning card. Second time the card turns red. This will make things easier for us to keep track of everyone. If they mess up again, we know who to kick from the clan. Currently we use an excel sheet, but it's kind of a hassle. I'm sure people would find this very beneficial having an in game flag system.

I like this

Quote Originally Posted by lozt View Post

If they miss attacks in war or maybe just getting out of hand in clan chat, leaders can give them a warning card. Second time the card turns red. This will make things easier for us to keep track of everyone. If they mess up again, we know who to kick from the clan. Currently we use an excel sheet, but it's kind of a hassle. I'm sure people would find this very beneficial having an in game flag system.
    This is a fantastic idea. I think it would be pretty helpful with (as you said) keeping a track of who misses attacks or underperforms. Would love to see this in the game!

Cheers, Alex

Fresh Spawn
    Maybe even have an option to auto reset after a week.

For example, if they miss war 1 time, yellow card, if they miss it again within the same week, red card, if they miss a 3rd time clan leaders knows its time to boot them from the clan.

Or if they already have a yellow card and no longer gets new flags/warning, after a week, resets all warnings (no more yellow card/flag) Or from red to yellow after a week with no new warnings

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by lozt View Post

serious clans would kick out a base that didnt attack in wars and those not serious about wars probs wouldnt bother issung a yellow card etc got to be honest i have tbe perfect ready made solution to keeping track of members causing issues its called a pen and paper that said i do like your idea but its just to limited eg today I issue you a yellow card then four days later i scratch my head thinking hmm he has a yellow card but what for . I am leader in a few clans and i just dont see the need for yellow then red cards we have clear rules in place eg be respectfull to everyone, attack in wars,no wrong donations etc etc then if someone breaks these simple rules its boots on time and bye bye for me giving out warnings just sends out the wrong message and can cause dramas
    Last edited by Mrlk; December 17th, 2019 at 04:40 PM.
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Centennial Club
    I dont know about having those flags. I would say having notes like you can add to war but for profiles that a leader/co could edit and say "missed war attack on 01/01/01." That way it is very specific for why you issued a warning and could explain it to someone. Instead of trying to just kick someone out because they have two flags that you cannot remember what for. That way burden of proof is presentable to the person and a reason for it. That way they can see they are on thin ice instead of being kicked. Then perhaps we can control this so that only the Leader can kick them out but the leader/co-leaders can add notes.

Kinda like soccer. Interesting.

As long as it doesn’t clog up the UI in the clan menu, I’d be down for this. It’ll be much easier for more casual clans to keep track.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 45 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

I strongly suspect there are way more clans looking for players, than players looking for clans. A player can hop to another clan in a matter of minutes. They can "window shop" all day, jumping looking for a home. Most clans on the other hand will spend days, weeks, even months, trying to find a replacement player.

Is your clan so desirable or elite that there is a waiting list to join? If not, you should then reasonably expect that anyone you give a negative indicator to for that person will then leave the clan. Would not you? I certianly would!
    Last edited by rowman; December 17th, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I strongly suspect there are way more clans looking for players, than players looking for clans. A player can hop to another clan in a matter of minutes. They can "window shop" all day, jumping looking for a home. Most clans on the other hand will spend days, weeks, even months, trying to find a replacement player.

Is your clan so desirable or elite that there is a waiting list to join? If not, you should then reasonably expect that anyone you give a negative indicator to for that person will then leave the clan. Would not you? I certianly would!
    No, my clan isn't all that special, but it takes no longer then a few mins to get a new player to fill the spot. The flags doesn't have to be public, can be for only leaders to see.
    Last edited by lozt; December 17th, 2019 at 09:49 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Kinda like soccer. Interesting.

As long as it doesn’t clog up the UI in the clan menu, I’d be down for this. It’ll be much easier for more casual clans to keep track.
    It can be something as simple as a colored circle icon next to the names in the clan list. It wouldn't take much space at all
    Last edited by lozt; December 17th, 2019 at 09:52 PM.