Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Realized I Couldn't Get a 2019 Christmas Tree...

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    You have the option with shovels. Don't risk losing special obstacle spawn. Let one of them spawn anywhere, and then wait for another to spawn at desired location. I missed some in this greed, don't expect them to choose the only 2x2 space in the base that you leave for them to spawn. Just let one spawn anywhere, and then use base to force spawn the further ones.
    They will spawn if you leave only 1 2x2 space in the entire base. I've forced all 3 of my 2019 trees to spawn exactly where I wanted them

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    You have the option with shovels. Don't risk losing special obstacle spawn. Let one of them spawn anywhere, and then wait for another to spawn at desired location. I missed some in this greed, don't expect them to choose the only 2x2 space in the base that you leave for them to spawn. Just let one spawn anywhere, and then use base to force spawn the further ones.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong! Don't listen to this advice, even if you have just 1 2x2 gap in your entire base it will spawn there (unless a gem box spawns their first!) Use this to your advantage so you aren't wasting shovels moving your 2019 X-Mas trees as you can already force them to go exactly where you want! More advice on this at the X-Mas tree thread
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Thank you TerMinus!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Wrong, wrong, wrong! Don't listen to this advice, even if you have just 1 2x2 gap in your entire base it will spawn there (unless a gem box spawns their first!) Use this to your advantage so you aren't wasting shovels moving your 2019 X-Mas trees as you can already force them to go exactly where you want! More advice on this at the X-Mas tree thread
    I guess you were lucky for this to not happen with you. It's good if it happens like that. I've just said what I have experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    The same thought that we can force obstacles on particular place came in my mind when i heard that in upcoming update we can put decorations on edges , but i didnt try that in fear of ended up not getting single tree until i read your posts. so now base is all set with only 2 perfect spot.Ty.
    Last edited by chiefox; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:56 PM.