Thread: Missing Events

Missing Events

Just saying

One gem boosts (troops and collectors), dragons events (any dragons) would also be welcome.

But
    Ice golem, wizard events?
    Poor ones

I know some might say "awh free stuff etc etc"

Just saying folks

But events so far after the arrival of TH13 are insignificant. For me and some other clashers for sure.

Peace.

Not sure I want to see one gem troop boost so soon after the winter jam and th13 drop. Economy is just now recovering. The ice golem work fine for both of my accounts. Ice wiz was a pain on my mini and ignored it on main. May do the same for the upcoming wizard one depending on how many you have to use.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

We already had a dragons event recently so it seems natural for the absence of it this time (or just dragon).
    Ice golem event was good for me. I didn't do the goblins one. Ice Wizards were not my favourite but I still completed it.
    Wizards event should also be manageable for me I think.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Just saying

One gem boosts (troops and collectors), dragons events (any dragons) would also be welcome.

But
    Ice golem, wizard events?
    Poor ones

I know some might say "awh free stuff etc etc"

Just saying folks

But events so far after the arrival of TH13 are insignificant. For me and some other clashers for sure.

Peace.
    Not sure why this is an issue. A variety of challenges or events is a good idea. Different players are at different stages of development and like different troops. A little bit for everyone.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Not sure I want to see one gem troop boost so soon after the winter jam and th13 drop. Economy is just now recovering. The ice golem work fine for both of my accounts. Ice wiz was a pain on my mini and ignored it on main. May do the same for the upcoming wizard one depending on how many you have to use.
    1 gem collectors boost would even improve the economy pal

Soon we have christmas and i am sure sc has some surprises slated for us.

In short.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    How you are not sure you wanna see the one gem troop boost event like that is the most valuable and beneficial event ever for all clashers

Did you not read I was focused on the 1 gem troop boost? Every time they have one, loot dries up because people raid as fast as they can. We just had a loot shortage from winter jam. Yes, 1 gem collector boost can help a bit. But those bases get hit fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Moh2700747 View Post
    How you are not sure you wanna see the one gem troop boost event like that is the most valuable and beneficial event ever for all clashers
    Speak for yourself. Not interested in 1 gem troop boost at all. Doesnt fit my play style and 8 have better use for my gems. As for why I wouldnt want it, see above. But whether I want it or not, it will probably come anyway.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

It’s great to mix it up, makes you think of combos maybe you hadn’t used. In the Ice Golem/Goblin event, I got if done using both requirements of troops in same army getting solid 2 stars (at TH12)
    The ice golem is a popular troop so surprised if anyone would be disappointed there.
    Personally depending the rewards, is if I bother with the event unless the troop/troop combo is easy to do in one round. (If it’s not gems, or a book of something, I probably don’t do it).

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 14 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L55 | BK: 55| GW 30 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+