Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Th13 New War Weight Doubts

Forum Champion
    “Visible weight” seems a key term here to me. Just because it doesn’t show on the map doesn’t mean it’s not there. Has anyone fully upgraded the Giga Tesla? Any change? Has anyone placed/maxed the scattershot? I’d be curious to know it’s affect as well. It’s hard for me to think that SC would muck up matchmaking after everything they have done to get it where it is today. Not perfect by any means but he best we’ve had so far.

Im sure scattershot weighs a ton but its worthwhile. They make a difference

Also im pretty sure if youve made your account a th13 the last thing you care about is war weight
    Last edited by AFrostyBlaze; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:30 PM. Reason: Adding more

Pennsylvania Ave
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I dont think that is the critical part to JoshGD post. For TH12, a lot of weight was added for just the TH at level 1. For TH13 with no corresponding weight increase by going to TH13, the engineers out there get essentially an almost free pass to get all the offensive TH13 goodies without incurring a heavy war weight component. Letís all welcome the lopsiders back into the fold shall we?
    Because lvl1 th13 has exactly same stat as lvl5 th12 just having higher hitpoint but I don't agree about freepass, nothing is free, anything u gain in offense or def has impact in the matchmaking especially top th
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    Im sure scattershot weighs a ton but its worthwhile. They make a difference

Also im pretty sure if youve made your account a th13 the last thing you care about is war weight
    And I am equally confident that the first thing winstreak chasers care about is a way to ensure easier matches through weight and roster management.

Pennsylvania Ave
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    “Visible weight” seems a key term here to me. Just because it doesn’t show on the map doesn’t mean it’s not there. Has anyone fully upgraded the Giga Tesla? Any change? Has anyone placed/maxed the scattershot? I’d be curious to know it’s affect as well. It’s hard for me to think that SC would muck up matchmaking after everything they have done to get it where it is today. Not perfect by any means but he best we’ve had so far.
    I don't say no gain at all for placing additional goodies such as RC and scattershot, but the weight penalty from th upgrading is not there like at th12 which is logical since they have similar stat
    Last edited by samratulangi; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:37 AM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Because lvl1 th13 has exactly same stat as lvl5 th12 just having higher hitpoint but I don't agree about freepass, nothing is free, anything u gain in offense or def has impact in the matchmaking especially top th
    I did not say freepass Sam, I said ALMOST free pass. Dont try to tell me that the weight watchers arent already testing to see if there is an advantage to be gained by dropping the TH and getting the extra offensive goodies and determining what kind of matches would ensue.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:22 PM.

Pennsylvania Ave
    I did not say freepass Sam, I said ALMOST free pass. Dont try to tell me that the weight watchers arent already testing to see if there is an advantage to be gained by dropping the TH and getting the extra offensive goodies and determining what kind of matches would ensue.
    Of course we "the weight watchers" did, 2 matches done, one with th13 and 7 th12 facing 6 th12, the last one 2th13 7th12 vs 2 th13 and 6 th12, both in 30v, so th13 attract th13, even u do watching your weight
    Last edited by samratulangi; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:45 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Of course we "the weight watchers" did, 2 matches done, one with th13 and 7 th12 facing 6 th12, the last one 2th13 7th12 vs 2 th13 and 6 th12, both in 30v, so th13 attract th13, even u do watching your weight
    I am glad you are testing it. Engineers will be the first to determine if the MM is compromised by not weight loading the TH. If Top TH matching continues to work and matches dont swing back to the ridiculous side as they were a while back, all will be fine. Hopefully that will be the case, TH 12 has been quite well matched and I would hate to see TH13 not well matched.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:19 AM.

Pennsylvania Ave
    I am glad you are testing it. Engineers will be the first to determine if the MM is compromised by not weight loading the TH. If Top TH matching continues to work and matches dont swing back to the ridiculous side as they were a while back, all will be fine. Hopefully that will be the case, TH 12 has been quite well matched and I would hate to see TH13 not well matched.
    Yes, and for additional info both the TH13 I used in last war were having below max th12 at 117&119 war weight, their offense also lower then max th12, so top th matching still very apparent here even u have lower weight then max th12

On my 2 accts that went th13, one has lvl1 infernos, lvl4 xbows minus the last one which is lvl1, not maxed bomb towers, but the now th13.... And it was below a max th12 in war.... Wish a way to show our last war lineup, unless SC wants to confirm it... Or I can get a screenshot if needed.
    On my main, it does have 2 lvl5 infernos (other is lvl1) and similar idea with xbows.... And though th13, it also was below that max th12.

I do notice lighter matchups in CW. My 3rd is a th12, but missing an xbow, 2 infernos lvl1, th lvl1, etc.... And always the lowest in war position of th12s, but is near max on offense.

Anyways..... Scattershot seems cool to have, I might just test on the main which is heavy enuf, and go from there... As is, majority fail on these 3 accts, even though "lightly defended"... 😂

Thanks guys!!