Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: When to upgrade town hall

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Those heroes are probably still a little low. I would get the warden at least to 15 before going up, and the others to 40.

While there are plenty of sites with player details, or even in game, most people aren't going to go somewhere else to look up your stats before responding, you need to give at least some idea in the post of where you are.
    The heroes arent low. It gets back to playing style. I went to TH 12 with heroes in the 20’s and never looked back. It might make you a bit less effective at clan wars but if you loot a lot it will be well worth it in the long run.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Not necessarily fully maxed th12, but at least heroes, defenses and key troops would be nice.

With that said never let only walls be an obstacle to upgrade your TH.

Heroes, in my opinion are really important to be maxed before upgrading TH. In my playstyle at least. Peace!
    Last edited by michelms; December 14th, 2019 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    The heroes arent low. It gets back to playing style. I went to TH 12 with heroes in the 20’s and never looked back. It might make you a bit less effective at clan wars but if you loot a lot it will be well worth it in the long run.
    It doesn't just make you less effective in regular wars, it makes you a terrible weight liability to your clan. CWL wars are different, it doesn't hurt at all there and often will help.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    His heroes certainly are low.

Whether that suits his (and your) playstyle is another matter.

His King & queen aren't even maxed for TH10 yet, which is defintely low for upgrading to TH12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)