Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clouds in Titan are Rather Bad Today

Every day there is a moment the shields expires from everybody who dropped out of legends (3 hours after Legend day ends). This is happy hour for Titans. Just a thought. 😉

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Every day there is a moment the shields expires from everybody who dropped out of legends (3 hours after Legend day ends). This is happy hour for Titans. Just a thought. 
    Shhhh! Don’t tell everyone! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Every day there is a moment the shields expires from everybody who dropped out of legends (3 hours after Legend day ends). This is happy hour for Titans. Just a thought. 
    That was the time it was the worst for me. The legend league day had just ended. I had one base that dropped below 4900 and the other one was within 100 trophies of legends. This particular was worse than usual. The first day of the weekend just after TH13 was released. It hasn't been that bad since. This was also at a time when there are fewer people online, usually. Not that day. About 1Pm at +8 GMT

What you say makes sense, just wasn't true on this particular day.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 16th, 2019 at 06:16 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Since TH13 dropped I found the cloud surfing was to long for me in T2, so dropped back to champs...

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I suppose Supercell is already aware of it.

With the weekend and the update, the clouds are very bad in Titan 1.

I need to do star bonus on two bases this morning. My 12 that has been in legends will be out once the day ends. It might have ended but I've been in the clouds for 20 minutes.

I know it's temporary but it's ugly for me. ;P

The base I'm on is 31 trophies away from it's first time in legends. I don't think I can get it's star bonus done before it ends and I see zero chance of getting them both done. I'm not sure I'm even going to try.

I have three bases in Titan 1, all within striking distance of legend but I don't think today will be the day. I know it will clear up again in a day or two. Sitting here this long, i start to wonder "Is something broken?"

It's been 30 minutes, no base. Nothing at all, nexting is not an option.

Edit: about 35 minutes to find one base, any base.
    Bro i have also been facing clouds in the titan. Dont feel alone.

Come in legends

Been farming in Titans II all day, very short clouds and tons of loot. Already upgraded GW 3 times, I had books but needed lots of elixir at mid 40 GW.

Forum Superstar
    There were a few days of bad clouds and now its back to pre-update clouds of 10 seconds. Big loots too as i run into a lot of bases where all the storages are outside because no one has updated those bases yet .

Legends is just so perfect now. No waiting for bases, no loot lost from getting raided. Every base has 650K 6k+ resources. Huge win bonus. Just need to have a good enough base and offense. I HATED when I would want to do an attack and 10 mins later, nothing or some bases that had no resources. Now it's like a war attack, when I hit attack, the base is there. SC did an amazing job fixing it. They need to figure out how to fix Titans and those higher leagues now. If you can hang in legends, I would do that without question.

Millennial Club
    Yeah, looks like the clouds are now resolved. Once I'm all my upgrades are longer than 10 days I'll jump back up to legends.