Thread: Th8 Trophy Pusher looking for a low level pushing clan

Trainee

Th8 Trophy Pusher looking for a low level pushing clan

I'm a Th8 trophy pusher currently sitting around 3900 trophies and looking to push up to titans/legends. It's be nice to have a clan of fellow low level pushers to do it with. My tag is #P8VGQCGRR

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Join us new alliance™ level 5 clan. Active members needed

join our clan

easy lvl 1 clan join...#2VU0JLUCG

Got a few people pushing, one of whom recently took his TH7 to legends.

Come check out FTH (Forget them haters) - Lvl 6 - #2002R0J9U.

We're certainly not a very high level, but we're on our way to becoming one as the atmosphere is chill and​ friendly , but strict with wars. We've recently started rebuilding after many of clanmates got too busy with life and had to quit for a while, so many of us have also come back from a break.

Some of us are now back, with new faces added in. I believe your addition to our clan is a perfect balance, with will help all our clan level up our attacking skills as a whole. As with everyone opt-ed in, you will be certainly involved with wars mostly, and we all try our best to max clan games as well (as well as have a chance to earn co-leader). If you're interested, read the thread listed in my signature. Say "tasty invited me from forums."

I happened to also like an occasional push, tho not as good as you yet of course. :P

We don't expect 3* masters, but that you worked your best at attacking, and aim eventually to be the 3* professional. But if you're already a pro, then all the better! Its also fine if you just want to farm and donate, just opt out please.

You'd certainly be a great addition to our clan, so we hope come visit and hope to see you there!

Btw we have a discord server, come visit there if you want as well. https://discord.gg/V5fsvXj
    ++ original recruiting thread in my sig
    Last edited by 11111111111; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:35 AM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

I am the leader of Two Faced, we are a new clan looking to build a clan of strong Clashers who are good at war and want to be apart of an active clan, and treated like family. If interested consider adding #CPY2G9P0